Soma and Nikumi

Hello dear readers! Here is the requested fic between Soma and Nikumi! I hope you all enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikumi looked into the mirror one more time to make sure she looked as good as possible. In the reflection, she saw herself wearing a white bra and some black and white booty shorts.

"I hope he doesn't think that I'm ugly..."

She began to pace back and forth before she heard someone knock at the front door.

"Coming!" she ran as fast as she could to the door and looked through the peephole.

The man standing in front of the door was none other than Yukihira Soma. He was wearing a white t-shirt that was under a black button up, that was unbuttoned. And he had on some black jogging pants with some red gym shoes.

He's so sexy...

She snapped herself out of her erotic trance and opened the door, "H..hey Yukihira..."

"What's up Nikumi?"

She clenched her fist as she heard the silly nickname he refused to stop calling her. "Would you like to come in?"

"Of course. Let's have some fun!"

Ikumi opened the door just enough for Soma to squeeze through, but she stood in the way, ensuring that he had rub against her ass to get through.

She closed the door when he got inside, "Let's sit on the couch." She grabbed Soma's arm and sat down on the couch with him. When she looked at his face, it seemed like he was in deep thought, "Yukihira? Are you okay?"

"Oh! Yeah..."

Jesus Christ, was Nikumi always this thick? I never really noticed until now...

"If you say so." she looked around the living room as she tried to think of something they could do. "Yukihira, what do you want to do? It's a date, so we should both get a chance to decide on something."

"A date? I thought we were just hanging out."

Ikumi looked at Soma, who was plainly staring back at her.

"Nikumi! I'm joking!" he started laughing as she pouted with a mad blush on her face. "Do you want to watch TV or something?"

"Sure." Ikumi grabbed the TV remote and turned on the TV, "What do you want to watch idiot?"

Soma began to think..."You can decide."

Damn! He just threw all of the pressure back onto my shoulders! What if I pick something he doesn't like? He'll think I'm weird!

Soma watched as Ikumi struggled to think of a TV show to watch, "Nikumi, do you want to watch a romantic movie on Netflix?"

"Uh...sure..." she went to the Netflix app on her TV and went to the romance category, "Should I pick a random one?"

"That'll be funny." he smiled at her, warming her heart.

Ikumi picked a random movie without reading the description, and the two chefs prepared themselves for the hour-long journey.

After about thirty minutes, they could both agree on something...

The movie was horrible.

Soma felt himself going to sleep as Ikumi dozed off herself.

His eyes shot open when he saw the couple in the movie remove each other's clothes.

Wait...this movie has sex in it?