Tanjiro and Shinobu

Hello dear readers! Here is the fic between Tanjiro and Shinobu. Sorry for the long wait, but I'll be updating this story at a slower rate than my Deku story. I might make another Demon Slayer fic with Mitsuri in the future! I hope you guys enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful night, and Tanjiro was sitting down with Shinobu. They had just finished having an important conversation about carrying on each other's dreams.

"By the way...have you completed your Total Concentration training yet?"

"Um...yes!"

"Alright. How would you like it if you could get in some practice with it?"

"Thanks! That'll be amazing!"

Shinobu placed her hand on Tanjiro's lap and smiled at him, "Ok, start your breathing right now."

Tanjiro began to concentrate his breathing, activating the technique.

Shinobu slid her hand inside of Tanjiro's pants and started stroking his cock, "Tanjiro, does this feel good?"

"Yes...It does..."

What is she doing? No one has ever done this before...

Shinobu pulled out Tanjiro's dick and blew air on it, "Woah. You're pretty big."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry about it. Just enjoy this..." Shinobu slid Tanjiro's cock in her mouth.

The warm, wet feeling of her mouth sent spirals of pleasure through his body. Her tongue wrapped around his cock as Shinobu bobbed her head up and down.

"Shinobu! What are you doing?"

She muted out any questions by intensifying the slurping sounds she made on his dick. Everytime his dick hit the back of her throat, her mind went blank.

Her saliva leaked out of her mouth and ran down Tanjiro's shaft.

"Shinobu...I think I have to use the restroom!"

"It's...ok..."

She increased her suction, causing Tanjiro to arch his back in pleasure. He felt like she was trying to drain his soul, but in a good way of course. These foreign sensations drove Tanjiro wild. He felt pressure building up in his lower abdomen as Shinobu started moaning on his dick.

"It's coming!"

Tanjiro nearly whited out as his semen shot into Shinobu's mouth. The feeling of his dick throbbing in her mouth sent him over the edge, and he fell onto his back.

Shinobu pulled off of Tanjiro and spit all of his cum out over the edge of the roof into the grass.

"Ok. You failed!"

"Huh?"

Shinobu jumped up and ran away, "We'll train some more tomorrow, get prepared!"

Tanjiro barely had enough energy to respond, so he just relaxed.

That was incredible!

The next day, Tanjiro had woke up at 4 AM. He was anticipating his next "training session" with Shinobu. After taking a shower, he ran outside and did some more total concentration breathing training. After that, he ran back into the building.

"I have too much energy, and it is still too early...I'm sure that Shinobu is still asleep." He made his way back to the room where Zenitsu and Inosuke were sleeping, and they were still asleep.