Soma and Alice

Hello dear readers! Here's the requested fic for Soma and Alice! I love Alice in food wars, and she may be my favorite character, besides Kurokiba and Rindo. I hope you all enjoy!
The Ikumi fic will be coming out either later today, or tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------------------
Soma was currently in the jewelry store, and he was currently looking at necklaces. 

“Damn...I don’t know which one to choose! I suck at this.”

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone slap his ass from behind.

He quickly turned around to see the free spirited Alice Nakiri.

“Hello Soma! Why are you here?”

“Can you not?” he turned back around to look at the necklaces, “I’m looking for something to buy Erina.”

“I should’ve known...what’s the occasion?” she stood next to him and hugged his arm.

He tried to pull away, but her grip was too tight, “There’s nothing important, I just want to get her a gift.”

“I see. Would you like some help?”

“That would be nice, what do you think I should get her?”

“I don’t know, I could think of something if I received payment.”

Soma looked at Alice, who had on her signature troll face, “I need this money to buy the necklace idiot.”

“I wasn’t talking about money silly Soma.” she leaned forward and kissed Soma on his cheek.

“Woah! You can’t do that, me and Erina are dating now…” Even though he really didn’t want Alice to do that, his heart was definitely racing now. Her kisses always turned him on. Maybe it was due to the fact that she always kissed around his lips, or the fact that he was technically cheating on Erina. Probably a mixture of both.

“It’s just a kiss, it’s not like I’m sucking your dick!” she playfully squeezed onto his thigh.

“Silence...what do you think I should get Erina?”

Alice looked at all of the necklaces before grabbing a gold one with a purple charm in the centerpiece of it, “This one!”

“Really?”

“Yes. I guarantee that she’ll love it!” 

“Ok thanks, you can let me go now…”

Alice pouted as she released her hold on his arm.

They both walked to the cashier to actually purchase the necklace.

“So...why are you here?”

Alice smiled before pointing at Soma’s face, “I saw you in here. I was just walking around. That’s all.”

“What a coincidence…” Soma paid the cashier for the necklace and walked away from the counter, with Alice following him.

“You think I stalked you?”

“I wouldn’t put it past you.”

They both left out of the jewelry store, and Soma looked around before he pulled out his phone.

“Where are you going now Soma?”

“Home. What about you?”

“I’m coming with you.”

“Really?”

“Yes. It’s cold out here, and I don’t think I can take it anymore!” She turned around and shook her ass seductively in front of him, “Look at this skirt, do you think it’ll keep me warm for long?”