Denji and Makima

Hello dear readers! First of all, as an avid fan of the manga, I highly recommend Chainsaw Man. It is the only manga to this day that has given me goosebumps and chills nearly every chapter.  It only has 98 chapters, so it's a quick read. It has honestly changed my life. And on top of that, it has one of the best fanbases in anything! 

I'd advise you read it before reading this chapter, since it contains some spoilers for something that happens in the story. However, if you don't care, or already read it, keep going. I already have a Reze chapter in the works, and I plan on doing a Power chapter. I hope you all enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Denji? Are you awake?"

Denji's eyes opened as he heard the soothing voice of Makima call out to him. "Y..yeah. Good morning Makima."

"Good morning."

When he came to, he noticed that Makima was looking down on him. From his point of view, he could see her breasts pushing against the fabric of her dress shirt.

"I hope my lap served you well as a pillow."

His eyes went wide as he felt her soft thighs underneath his head. "They definitely did. Thank you."

"That's nice." She placed her hand on his forehead, "Do you remember what happened yesterday?"

"Uh...not really."

"You killed the gun devil. That means that you can now ask for anything you want."

"Really?"

"Yes. Anything."

His heartbeat picked up speed as he thought about all of the things he could ask for. With Power, he wanted to grope her chest. Now, he had no idea what he'd ask for. Did he want to grope her breasts? A kiss? And that's when he came up with the perfect wish. "Makima. My wish...Can I have sex with you?"

Before he could stress about her rejecting him, Makima gave a blunt response.

"Yes."

He jumped up and stared into her enchanting eyes, "Are you serious?!"

"Yes. I said that you can have any wish you want. So go on ahead, I'll let you lead."

Denji couldn't help but feel anxious. He stared at Makima's seductive figure with drool coming from his mouth. He stood up and took a deep breath. "M..m..Makima? Can you stand up too?"

"Of course." she stood up and got in front of him, "What would you like to do now?"

Man...she's so damn beautiful! I just want to touch her!

"Uh...can we hug?"

"Of course." She reached out to him and embraced him in a warm hug, "Like this?"

"Y..y..yeah." He was able to feel her large breasts push against his chest. He was overcome by smoldering heat as he wrapped his arms around her back. He took a deep whiff of her hair and groaned.

When he looked over her shoulder, he saw her voluptuous ass. He held his hands out in front of it and gulped.

I wonder if she'll let me do this? Of course she will, it's a part of my wish.

He took a hold of her ass and felt a surge of energy course through his veins as his fingers sank into her tender skin. Despite the fact that she wore her signature black work pants, her ass felt amazing. He started kneading it like dough, loving how malleable it felt. He delivered quick squeezes in a short burst before giving her ass a good smack.