Beach Fun

Hey readers. I decided to add another one-shot to this. I may every once in awhile add another Gale one-shot, but it will be kept as completed since I have no clue if I'll do another or not. So here is the next one.

"Come on Gajeel!" Gajeel was fumbling with the beach stuff as he stumbled alongside Levy who was worriedly looking at him.

"Gajeel are you okay. Do you want me to take a couple things." She began to reach out to grab something, but he shot her a look that said leave it. She slowly dropped her hands back to her side as he shoved the stuff into the back of the magic car. Today Gajeel, Levy, Natsu, and Lucy were going to the beach to have fun. Levy knew Natsu and Lucy were just going to sneak off and make out. Levy wishes that she could do that with Gajeel.

She made her way to the back with Gajeel while Natsu and Levy sat in the front. She leaned onto Gajeel since she just wanted to be closer to him since he seemed to always space himself a bit from her. She then felt his arm wrap around her waist and pull her closer to him. She looked up at him im surprise to find him looking out the window. Levy just took this opportunity and leaned her head against his arm.

At the beach immediately Lucy and Natsu ran off to who knows where to do some things not to be shared easily. She looked at Gajeel to find he was not there. "I was left alone." Levy pouted and walked off a bit upset. She felt like she was being watched, but ignored it as she walked off to a more deserted area of the beach so she could read in piece.

When she found the perfect place she set her beach towel and her beach umbrella out. Then finished and pulled out one of her steamy stories that she personally enjoyed. She layes across the towel on her stomach with a pleasant sigh as she could feel the sun's rays dancing across her legs until something blocked her light. Levy turnes onto her back to find a middle aged man smirking down at her. "Well hello there babe." She could hear he was drunk. "What are you doing here by yourself."

"I'm not alone." Levy was a bit scared for an unknown reason.

"I don't see anyone so let's just have some fun." He roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her up into him then roughly bit her ear drawing blood. She softly whimpered. It felt like he cut through and it was pleasant to feel him or practically grinding his teeth further into her ear and pulling the wound open farther. Then the pain was gone. She saw a steaming mad Gajeel now standing protective over her. Levy cupped her ear as the man scurried off.

"Levy are you okay?" He actually sounded genuinely worried.

"Sort of."

"Whats wrong with your ear." He sniffs the air. "Blood." He took her hand off her ear and began to lightly lick the blood away to clean the wound. This caused Levy's face to flush a bright red as she bit her tongue to keep herself from moaning, but a tiny one escaped her lips causing Gajeel to growl. "Did I just hear a naughty noise out of the innocent shrimp." Levy immediately took a steo back, but before she could get away she was slung over his shoulder being carried away.

"Where are we going."

"Somewhere really secluded. That moan of yours has more powers on me then you know. We're going to do what Natsu and Lucy are probably doing to each other right now." Levy's fave turned a even darker shade of red if possible, but she did not object to the idea.