Dragon Mating Season Part 1

SO HERE IT IS. PART 1. I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO ANY OF THIS. I got addicted to reading other people's stories on here. I'm jealous of their writing. It's been so long since I wrote. Let's hope I don't screw this up. ENJOY AND PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT. I want to see if you guys actually enjoy my stories/oneshots.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Third Person P.O.V
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The Fairy Tail guild has been very empty for the past week other than the dragon slayers who constantly sat in the corner whispering and growling when any people came near except a few. When dragon slayers are stated it means all of them are there. All the guild members thought it was weird that Laxus, Rogue, Erik, and Sting were there constantly. Well the ones who were in there before leaving soon after.

Mirajane seemed horribly displeased by this happening because none of her dragon slayer ships were together. Not even the ones from different guilds. The whole time she stood behind the bar glaring at the group while tapping her fingers against the wood. If they were paying any attention to their surroundings they would obviously feel Mirajane's agitated and scary aura. Even if they were feeling it they made no point to show that they did.

Finally after a week everything was back to normal, sort of. The dragon slayers still seemed a bit off and the ones who weren't even in this guild were still hanging around. All of them sitting in their own secluded spots keeping an eye on a certain person except for Rogue and Sting. They were watching the door as if someone was going to waltz on in.

It was beginning to become creepy. Lucy was trying to get Happy to get Natsu to stop staring at her like she was some flame he could eat. Levy didn't even notice since she was used to it and she also recently got into a new book she got from a town while on a mission. Kinana would blush every time she noticed that Erik was looking so that meant she was a tomato most of the time. Then Mirajana would just be fangirling when she wasn't backhanding Laxus for staring. Lastly the youngest dragon slayer, Wendy of 18, (yes I thought it would be weird if she was like 13) was sitting with Romeo. Both of them taking occasional glances at each other then blushing and looking away so what was new with that.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Levy's P.O.V
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Levy. Levy-chan. Levy. Hey. Levy." A girl's voice murmured barely reaching my ears thinking it was just in my imagination, but I glance up to find Lu-chan's face real close to mine. I scream out, drop my book, and my stool tilts causing me to fall off with the chair.

"Rock a bye Levy. On a stool chair. When the Lu-chan is close you will fall." I mutter to myself as I lay sprawled across the ground with my leg tangled in the stool. That was going to hurt later. Before I even knew it I was being lifted up and placed on my feet, but immediately the pain shot up my leg causing my leg to give out on me. I never hit the ground though because arms were holding me up. "Hm, Lu-chan when did you get tall and strong." I mutter without thinking.

"I'm not that bunny girl, Shrimp." I thought something else was said, but I just couldn't catch it. My mind was slow today. I've been up the past two nights reading that book over and over again. I did know that I didn't have to look up to see who was there. I could recognize that voice anywhere. I could also recognize his arms anywhere, but I'm too tired to actually realize that. Luckily not that tired to blurt that embarrassing fact out. (Have any of you guys blurted out something embarrassing before. Like something you meant to think, but said too?)

"So I'm just going to leave you with this guy even though I don't want to." Lucy muttered angrily as she was fighting against being dragged away by Natsu. "Natsu I will hurt you if you don't let me-" That's all I heard before she was dragged out of the guild. I pray for you Lucy. Yeah, not. I pray for Natsu's balls. She'll probably kick him hard enough he'll end up on the moon. Now with my situation.

"Hey. Tin man. I think I'm good now." I snicker at the new nickname I just formed, but I looked up after I got absolutely no response. Gajeel was just staring at me with an unidentifiable expression that scared me so I did the most reasonable action by screaming and becoming dead weight in his arms. It must've shocked him so much that he dropped me. I took that split second to grab my book and dart out of the guild as fast as my little legs would take me.

Something was going on with these dragon slayers and I needed to figure it out. The place I was going to was my second and third home, the library and book store. The answer to all problems in the world. Now I needed to leave the tin head chasing me off my trail or I'd never figure out what the hell was happening.

Posted 8-6-16 at 11:11 eastern time with 913 words. Lame I know. This is just a memory stone for this story because I'm a dork.