Say Gajevy!

Here I will dedicate this to the people who made me laugh with their funny playful feud. Thank you guys for making me smile. You encouraged me to write so I could make you happy with Gajevy chapter today. From your mysterious fangirl with spaghetti.

NOW ONTO THE STORY

It was a normal day at the Fairy Tail guild. Cana was drinking, Romeo was admiring his role model Natsu who was currently arguing with Gray who was also now naked, Gajeel was chomping on iron, and Levy was reading. It was actually quiet in standards at the guild today and not many people were out on jobs.

Mirajane was missing how loud it was, but she knew she should take this opportunity to make ships and babies happens. She hit her palm with her fist and nodded as she formed a plan in her head so to do this she would start with the blindest people of all, Gajeel and Levy. With Levy always with her nose in a book and Gajeel eating metal the two had very little ocnversations between them both. She needed to fix that.

She saw Pantherlily looked bored out of his mind so she decided to use him to fix this so the white-haired barmaid whistled the black cat over to the bar. It took longer than suspected due to she didn't want to be caught by the other people, but once he was over she whispered her plan to him. Pantherlily seemed skeptical until he was given a kiwi and all was well.

Mirajane grabbed a camera and began dragging people who she thought should be in the picture together into a general area. The people consisted of Elfman, Cana, Juvia, Lisanna, Pantherlily, Gajeel and Levy of course.

"Hey Gajeel can you take the picture. Elfman not really good with camera." Mirajane in her honey sweet tone

"Fine, whatever." Gajeel responded with a grunt added to the end.

"Okay everyone get in the picture." She stood to the left of Gajeel and she noticed Levy was struggling to fit into the picture and when she was about to give up Mira sent a wink at Pantherlily.

"Levy how about you stand in front of Gajeel between his arms so you can fit." Levy's face turned a soft crimson as she glanced at Gajeel who had his typical blank, emotionless mask on. She didn't argue back because she sure didn't want to disrupt the calm-ish day with demon Mira.

Obediently, Levy went to stand between Gajeel's are and when Gajeel turned on the timer he rested his chin on the top of her head and didn't bother moving it.

"Everyone say Gajevy." Mira called out with a smile spreading across her face.

"Gajevy!" Even though they had no clue what that was the still said it and smiled. Everyone then crowded around to see the picture and to Levy's amazement Gajeel was actually smiling, well, in his own way. It just made her so happy. Happy enough to the point where her giddiness rose so much she didn't understand what she was doing next.

She kissed his cheek which surprised the Iron Dragon Slayer so much that he turned and kissed her. The both froze until Gajeel took the opportunity to pull her close and kis her harder.

"Yes! One ship down so many more to go. Gajevy babies will look awesome. Make thousands." Mirajane cried out in glee as she skipped back to her job as she planned how she'd get everyone else.

This picture marked a new beginning for the Script Mage and Dragon Slayer.