I Missed You

Levy stood by the school's entrance tapping her foot as she constantly checked her phone for the time. The bell would be ringing soon signalling that it was time for homeroom to begin, but she couldn't bring herself away from the spot. She wanted to see her boyfriend. It had been all summer since she saw him and now that school started she was nervous that he wouldn't want to be with her.

No it wasn't like they had went on a break during summer where they would still see if they still loved each other enough to go back to each other. Her boyfriend was just constantly busy whether is be family troubles, babysitting, vacation, or work. They just could never get in time for each other so it worried Levy to think he might've found someone better.

Letting out a saddened sigh, her thoughts getting to her, she lugged herself from her place against the wall and began to go into the school. Her mood was instantly dampening the further she got into the school. She was just so excited to see him and then he was a no show.

"He must be sick." Levy thought to herself as she stared blankly at her old locker. Where she first met her boyfriend. The one who originally struck fear in everyone's hearts at first glance except for Levy of course. He was interesting and she was obviously curious ao she of course couldn't be afraid of someone who she would like to get to know out of experiences.

Quickly, to grab her stuff, Levy opened her locker to see a bouquet of lilies sitting in her locker along with a note. Her heart practically skipped a bit just knowing he did this for her. It couldn't be anyone else as only one other person knew her locker combination and that was her boyfriend. Levy wondered where he even got this idea since he was in the negatives in the romance department. Then it hit her, Lucy. Lucy must've helped him since she basically knew her better then she knew herself.

Remembering a note had come with this she stopped replaying memories of him and delicately opened the paper:

Dear Shrimp,
Stop it. Stop making that cute face where you scrunch up your nose playfully at the nickname I gave you. Now on to the important stuff. I am so sorry I couldn't be here for any of your summer plays or even setting up a date. I'm probably the worst boyfriend ever, but that is only going to be thought for only a second longer. Look behind you.

Curious and confused she slowly turned around to find him, her boyfriend which was going strong for the past three years. "Gajeel!" Levy cried out launching herself at him as he caught her almost losing his footing in the process.

"My little Shrimp. How much I missed your tininess." Levy, who was happy to see Gajeel was slowly starting to wonder why she was so excited to see him now. Puffing out her cheeks she let go of Gajeel turning away from him.

"Metal head, that empty space you call a brain is definitely getting you no where. In one ear, out the other." He knew he had struck a nerve with calling her short, but he had missed his feisty little thing and just had to see it again. Though, her come backs had gotten better.

"Sorry short stacks. Let me make it better." Quickly before she could process what she was doing she grabbed his tie and tugged him down where she lightly pecked his lips savoring the moment. She wanted him to shut up and kissing him would stun him. Yeah this time is didn't happen as he quickly placed one hand on her left hip and the other on her neck keeping her there as her kissed her with as much passion he could muster. The tables had turned as Levy was now the one shocked.

"I love you, Midgit." He mumbled against her lips a smile just slightly peeking through.

"Not as much as I love you, Hard Head." She mumbled back getting those familiar butterflies in her stomach from her first kiss with him. She hoped they never went away.