Dress Up (part 2)

meccajustine01

As the day went on Levy had been all over the hall trying to get work done for decorations

As the day went on Levy had been all over the hall trying to get work done for decorations. Usually everything would be done by now, but Mira was home sick and all the decorations that were up had been destroyed by Natsu's reckless behavior. Lucy was so pissed off he got dragged out of the guild by his ear. An hour later Lucy was back and helping Levy set up.

Another hour later Natsu was back grumbling, groaning, and moaning in annoyance while whining Lucy's name. Levy could swear the color on her face could rival a tomato. Whether the color was out of anger or embarrassment no on would know until she acted. Soon enough she stopped away leaving Levy to finish the rest. By the time she was done when she had turned around the hall was darker and more filled. The only lights shown were the flickering fire in the lanterns which gave enough light to see around.

Levy desperately wanted to get back to Gajeel, but she just couldn't find him. She even found one of the guild member's kids dressed as him. That was the closest she was to finding a Gajeel though.

Soon enough after being shoved around by the dancing people or by no one seeing her she just sat in the corner with a book to her nose just so she was able to see. Tears started rolling down her cheek when one of her characters died. Now she was feeling even more lonely. She had to close her book just because of her tears. She didn't want them to ruin the book, but how the author wrote out the scene basically killed her little heart.

She had her cheek pressed against the book until something touched the top of her head. She thought something was just tossed at her until the same feeling hit the same spot. Which caused her to whip her head around and drop her book. She'd have to baby and apologize to the book later because the one who touched her was Gajeel. The man who somehow managed to stay out of her view this whole time at the party.

He noticed her red nose and puffy eyes. Gajeel didn't know why his Shrimp was crying, but it didn't sit well that she had been. Not knowing what the best thing to do was he patted her head again then opened his arms for her. Instantly he had his littlw Pikachu Levy in his arms. Her legs wrapped around his torso and her face tucked into his neck. He didn't mind the tears on him since he just wanted to comfort her. She was sniffling so he made sure to have his arms tightly wrapped around her.

Gajeel was tryingto think of a good idea to make Levy laugh and blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Levichu, I choose you." The tips of Gajeel's ears turned red from this and especially when Levy snorted into his neck because of laughing so hard. He could swear she choked on air from laughing too.

"Yeah Gajeel. I wouldn't have it any other way." This was whispered, but he heard it and she knew he did. This in turn ended up a wide-eyed Levy until she relaxed into the kiss.