Gale Pocky Day

Levy is sitting down with a book in her hands as she munched on pocky. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jet and Droy watching her closely ready to pounce on her and play the pocky game. She rolled her eyes wondering if they ever get that she doesn't like him like that. Her heart belongs to Gajeel although she doesn't have his, but she utterly wished she did.

Soon her eyes began to skim the guild in search of Gajeel, but he was no where to be found that is until she turned her head and he was right next to her abnormally close. The pocky she had in her mouth fell out as she gasped and jumped back in surprise. "Gajeel!"

"Yes shrimp?"

"Nothing you just startled me." He just nodded and muched on his pocky. Levy placed another in her mouth as she licked the chocolate off and went back to reading. She didn't even realize that Gajeel was watching her. She didn't notice the devious look that soon formed on his face as he smirked. He slowly moved closer.

"Shrimp?"

"Hmmm?" She turned to look at him to have her chin grabbed and he took the other side of the pocky stick in his mouth. Her eyes widen to the size of saucers as she let out a small squeak and her whole face turned red. He smirked at the look as he slowly, but took medium sized bites to get closer to Levy's lips until he bit down and pulled away with a smirk as his lips had just lightly skimmed hers.

"Yum, chocolaty." He looked at Levy as her facr changed from several emotions. From surprise, to sadnes, then ending up on anger.

"Gajeel." She said low and dark which surprised him as he slowly looked at the fuming blue haired girl. She saw he looked frightened so she quickly jumped into his lap and kissed him softly. The soft kiss soon turn rough as Gajeel kissed her back. She pulled away right when he felt his tongue on her lips causing him to growl in anger. "Happy Pocky Day Gajeel." She sprung off his lap and walked away. He slapped her butt causing her to squeak.

"That is mine Shrimp and so are you. Always know that. Can't wait to share another pocky stick with you." He said with a tone that seemed to mean something else, but she couldn't help and laugh and continue her walk to Mirajane who was squealing in delight so she could get the conversation over already.