I'm not the type to be Distressed

Levy hated being a princess because she was always looked upon as a useless doll who couldn't fight for herself. She sure in hell wasn't distressed and neither was she a damsel. She wanted to read and adventure without being held back by the chains this kingdom basically had her in. She always had a knight watching over her no matter how many times she had lost them or made them forcefully leave from fear. She may be small and petite, but she knew how to handle a sword and quite well if she'd put in a word about it.

Now as she relaxed in the sunny meadow, a large overcast settled over her body. There had been cloudless skies for miles so where had this shadow came from? Her one eye partially opened to see a darkened silhouette leaning over her body before feeling a pointed objected repeatedly pressing against her side. "I'm not dead you fucking idiot," she snapped out in distaste not caring about the fowl language leaving her viewed upon innocent mouth.

"That's what I thought, but I love to hear you swear shortie," a deep voice grumbled out. At the nickname she knew who was speaking to her especially combined with his voice and height. Yet, she still didn't get up knowing that at some point he'd get frustrated by it.

"Hey, metal brain. What are you doing here? Don't tell me you're my new guard because if you are, I will castrate you before you can even do any guarding. Bye bye peewee."

"I'd like to see you try and if you do that means you'll have to touch me so in that aspect go right ahead. I'll won't stop you from touching me, princess." Gajeel's dark eyes sparkled in temptation. "It's been awhile shorty and I always return the favor. Especially with our promise in place."

A smile graced Levy's lips as she recalled the promise. "You remembered," she said softly as if suddenly in a daze. A hopeful look was placed on him. "You came to take me away." Gajeel's usually steely face crumbled to show a soft smile. This tiny women had softened his Heart and around her it was hard to keep it hardened.

"I did because now I feel worthy of a princess." He felt like he was being too sentimental. "Rather, though, are you worthy of me anymore, shorty. You haven't changed much while I worked my ass off to be able to get close to you." He smirked as he watched her face get tinged red in anger.

"You listen here you little shit. I have always been worthy of you and you have always been worthy of me. You had no need to disappear and leave me alone in this hell." She quickly scrambled to her feet and with all the courage she had in her body, jumped up, grabbed the hair at the sides of his head, and pulled him into a kiss. She was done hiding what she felt and done repressing it with the years he had been gone. She was wracked with nerves when he didn't respond, but when he did, it was all washed away.

Before she was able to realize what was happening she found her dress slightly pulled up so she could straddle his legs as he was now sitting. She doesn't know how it happened so fast, but she knows that they stopped kissing for a split moment. She was lucky to be able to realize that since his lips were once again pressed roughly against hers in a kiss that showed the need and passion that Gajeel had once been withholding from her. She felt the need in the way his lips moved agsinst hers as if it was going to be the last time it happened. She felt the passion in how his hands gripped her hips tightly to keep her against him. They seemed restrained there so they wouldn't pursue any further of her body. Levy didn't keep her hands in one place though. They basically had a mind of their own. One was pulling his hair before it was running through it resulting in deep grunts and groans from Gajeel. Her other hand rested on his chest before running up to his neck and back down again.

They both had restrained their feelings for each other for many years and know that they have kissed, it was hard to hold back. When Gajeel realized he was suddenly getting worked up, he knew he had to pause what was going on between them before he lost control of all his senses so he pulled away to look at her. Her lips were swollen from the kissing and her eyes were dazed and glazed with lust. When she looked at him she noticed the swollen lips and the untameable beast fighting to break through in his eyes. His neck had little red lines from her caressing nails and his hair was all over the place from her hand's administrations. "Levy, marry me. Let me take you away. Take you to places you've never known and give you feelings only I can."

One simple word left her lips that would change her life forever, but she would never be disappointed by it. By what that one word would lead her to in the future and in these next few minutes. "yes," she had said with such conviction before she took control and pushed him to his back. She moved up to his hips, pressed down into him, and then kissed him hard on the lips. She was glad what she got after these actions.

Sorry for not updating this whole summer. I haven't been well and I've been trying to heal myself from mental problems. Even as I type this I still am struggling. I lack the motivation to do much, but here's an update and I will do my best to try to update weekly. It's going to be hard until I'm less busy and have more motivation.