Chapter 34

(Luna's POV)
I still lay on my bed. I hear something, and I shoot up strait. Silence. Wait, I hear it again. A soft voice, that I was surprised that I could actually hear it.
Someone was chanting my name over and over.
Luna...
"Hello?" I called.
Luna...
I, now slightly panicked, sit up from my bed.
Murderer...
That word threw me off guard. I've never killed anyone.
You killed your sister, didn't you?
I plug my ears. It can't be true! Thalia can't be dead... could she?! And... it wasn't my fault... was it?
Maybe.
The real reason Slade did that was because of... punishment for leaving... My head throbbed as the voices grew louder. Suddenly; taking me by surprise, a strong cold wind whipped through my room. Are the windows open? No, that can't be possible. Something small, soft, cold, and sharp pierced all over my skin. Snow...? That cannot be possible. It's the middle of summer.
Murderer
Killer
Monster
The voices kept chanting louder and louder.
"Shut up!" I screamed at nothing.
I rubbed my temples. The throbbing became worse and worse. The wind became crisp and started to burn my skin it was so cold.
Alone
Traitor
Freak
"Please stop..." I groaned out.
I barley heard my door slide open.
"Help me..." I gasped out.
Thud thud... thud thud...
My heart is beating incredibly fast. I can't breathe.... Am I having a panic attack?
Strong hands gripped my drooping shoulders. I can tell these hands are not any of the Titans' hands. Before I could react, my body went numb.