Chapter 9: Full moon

(Robin's POV)
Luna struggles to get out of Slade's grip, but is lifted off the ground, so she can't do much.
"Why hello Robin, Titans." He said cooly.
"Slade. Let Luna go." I said with raw anger.
"I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, Im in a jam right now and I need her." He snapped. He pulled out a knife and held it to her neck. "So if you don't mind, I'm just going to take her."
"N-No, you're not!" She shouted. She bit down on his and she was flung onto the concrete. Her head started to bleed. She sat up, a strand of blood running down her face. Now was are chance to attack while Slade was distracted.
"Titans, Go!"
Launching into battle, I noticed Luna was having problems standing up. I hurry over down to her level and put her arm around my neck.
"Robin! Slade's getting away!" Raven shouted.
Luna lifted her own self up and didn't need help anymore.
"I'm not finished yet!" She said with gritted teeth. She lifts up her hands, and rocks wrap around her feet, and she shot away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Luna's POV)
I speed up closer and closer to Slade. I soon drop to the ground and charge after him, but before I reach him, he kicks me in the stomach.
"You think you're stronger than me?" He snapped.
I realized something... the cool of night. A full moon.
"Tonight Slade, I'm stronger than you!" I shoot out my hand, and I hear groaning. Blood-bending. Best kind of bending.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Robin's POV)
It doesn't take long to find were Luna and Slade. We just followed the rocks and rubble. When we did find Luna, we found a horrible sight. Luna, emotionless, hands stretched out. Slade was almost frozen in his place, until Luna whipped her hand to one side, and he would fallow. First whamming into a car or even a building. Soon, she slammed her hands down, he also went down. She held her hand in the same position, and walked slowly to Slade. She bent down and menacingly said,
"Get out of here, before I finish you right here, right now."
Luna let her hands rest and she took a few steps back. Slade bolted, looking back for just a moment. Soon as he disappeared, Luna dropped to her knees, covering her face.
"I thought I would never do that again..." She mumbled.
I never knew Luna had so much power. She weakness is what makes her stronger.