Chapter 2: Defeated? Us?

(Robin's POV)
We were all shocked at the girl's condition.
"We are not fighting you. It would be unfair." I said.
She looked at the ground, her fists clenched tightly together. I was surprised that she didn't break the vile that she was holding. "Do you know what makes me ticked off most in this world... Robin? It's when everyone goes soft when they find out I'm blind."
How does she know my name? I felt eyes burn into my head. The team was all looking at me, asking the same question. I shrugged my shoulders simply. Like I would know. The ground shook suddenly, and then stopped.
"You know... now that my blood is boiling, I need someone to vent too." She pulls back her hands, wanting to battle. I hesitated. "Titans, get the vile!" All launching into battle, I charged at her. I launched a swing, but last minute, she pulls back and dodges it quickly. She grabs my arm and flips me to my back, knocking the wind out of me. I laid on the ground, trying to get the air back. I heard Starfire shout. "Robin!" Starfire flew over the girl and aims her starbolts. "Ah, a tamaranian, I never thought I see the day to fight in battle with one..." She starts to laugh, "Get it? See? Ironic isn't it? Now come down from the air, so I may f- Agh!" Starfire in the air launched a series of statblots, launching the girl into the air. She lands on the ground, and sits up on her knees and wipes her lips. She was angry now. She launched a series of rocks, large to small rocks, covering Starfire in the boulders. "Cheap moves, aren't they?" She asks. She shoots her arms down and a rock launches her into the air and landing on a windowsill. She holds up her prize, clicks her tongue twice, and launches into the night.
Beastboy comes between me and Raven and asks "Is it me, or did we get our butt kicked?" Almost in unison Raven and I answered sharply,
"It's just you."
I heard a small moan from the pile of rocks, and Statfire's head popped up. "Are we victorious?"
Raven shook her head. "No, Starfire."
"Who was that girl?" Cyborg asked
"I don't know..." I replied.
"Well, it seems she knew you." Raven said simply.
Weird... she did know me. Well, whoever she is, we'll defeat her next time. "Come on guys, lets get home."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we returned home, the alarms went off again? Really another bad guy? Well, like heroes say, 'evil never takes a holiday, or any day.' It was the girl from the earlier battle. Really? Why won't she stop?!