Chapter 17: Healed

(Luna's POV)
It's been a few days since I had to be sent straight to the infirmary. My burnt feet had finally healed by bottles of aloe and water. Mostly water. But, my stomach on the other hand... it still scarred. A deep mark was placed on the bottom right side. I am still in poor shape to do something active. Every time I would get up to stretch or use the bathroom, someone would guiding me back to the infirmary. I hate being it bed rest, it is soo boring. One day, I asked Cyborg to get me a bucket of water. He sounded really doubtful but answered,
"Uh... Okay.... Just a second."
I heard a hopeful sound of swishing water. With a sigh, Cyborg set the bucket down.
"So, what do you think you're planning to do with that water?"
I answered simply,
"This."
I waved my arms to imitate a wave of an ocean. I felt cool water stick to my hands, and I put my hands on my stomach wound. I let out a relived sigh, and I pushed the water back into the bucket, and stood up. I heard Cyborg come closer, worried, saying,
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Luna, where do you think you're going? You're still..."
He came to a pause when I showed him my stomach. I took off the gauze that was maybe stained to reveal a healed wound, with only a small scar to be seen. It's like it never happened. The warm rawness I felt was gone, and became cool and smooth again.
"Do you think I'll be able to fight or do anything active now?" I said stretching out my arms.
"I don't know. It looks like it never happened. I think you'll be good."
I smiled brightly.
"Then let's get out of this cell!" I said pulling Cyborg with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Starfire's POV)
It seems that friend Luna had finally healed. Robin couldn't stop fretting over her. Something is wrong with Robin. He seems... less focused than usual. He has been staring off into the space, and will not eat as much as he used to. Now I am starting to get worried. And I have learned that is not healthy. I think we need to get outside and do something. I am gathering all the Titans for maybe a walk in the park. We have not done that for a while, and it truly seems like a good idea at the moment. Especially for Luna. Speaking of Luna, she needs to cut her hair, it is getting too long. Her hair is longer than mine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Luna's POV)
Starfire said we needed to get out of the tower. And she was definitely right. So, we all headed outside to the park. Once we got there, Cyborg set up the grill and Raven pulled out one of her books, judging from the pages flipping. It was a beautiful day. It was very hot out, but the cool breeze made it very beautiful. I sat down in the grass, and leaned back. I closed my eyes (like that made a difference...) and took in a deep breath. I could just die here in peace now. But, like they say, the moment can't always last forever. I smelled something rotten.
"Ugh.... what is that smell?" I said plugging my nose.
"Sorry." Said Beast boy.
"No, not y- okay part of you, but it's something else."
"Plasmas?" Asked Raven.
Yep. She was right. The smell was just gross. Once the smell touched my nose, I couldn't help but gag. Robin stood up,
"Titans, go!"
I ran next to Beast boy, until he turned into something much faster than me. Seriously? I do have to be the slowest, don't I? I heard starbolts and screeching. Starfire must be shooting it. While running, I leap to the air, landing on my rock. Taking rocks with me, I launch debris at it. I heard nothing.
"What?" I questioned.
I suddenly felt a cold, sloppy hand on my chest, hitting the air out of me. I landed hard on the ground, coughing and wheezing. I heard Raven finally say,
"Let's end this."
I heard a 'whish' and a screech of the monster, and finally disgusting blobs landed around and on top of me. The smell is just gross! I sit up, wiping the slop off of me. Also, I heard something from Beast boy.
"Nice finish, Raven."
And Raven answered,
"Thanks Beast boy."
What am I hearing? What is happening now?! I cocked my eyebrows up, I 'see' what's going on here....