Chapter 28

(Robin's POV)
I heard Luna spit those words, and I knew, if she means it, she means it. A saw the army stomp by, but larger than any normal sized human being. They were a little bit smaller than Cinderblock. There were about 10, and their shoulders and body were covered in armor.
I noticed a small figure on one of the giant's shoulder. She had black hair braided tightly and wore all white. Her mouth was covered with her outfit, concealing her identity.
"Is that... a girl?" Starfire asked.
"I think so." I confirmed.
A buzz from Starfire's earbud, and she pressed the button. There was a soft female voice on the other side.
"Luna, are sure we wish to this?" Starfire said hesitating, looking like she was taking to herself.
My earbud buzzed for a second, the. A quick answer popped up.
"Yes." Then, we were disconnected. I sighed, and slouched down
"Come on, Star, we better get over there..."
~~~
(Luna's POV)
"Tch." I scoff. I wait for the attack to start. Finally, when the giants guard's were down, Cyborg, Eren, and I split up to take on one. I take on one in the back, Cyborg took the front, and Eren took one side. I pulled out a large slab and took out one heading for my back, but it didn't take long for the giant to remove the boulder from on top of him. I heard light feet charge from behind me, twinkle toes.
"Hey, Twinkle toes! Nice of you to join us!" I shout.
"Glad to be here." Robin answered, full of adrenaline.
Starfire poked my shoulder, as I turned around.
"Did you sense the girl on the back of one of the giants' shoulder?"
Now that I think about it, I did sense the girl now. Was she leader of the attack? Whoever she is, I'll be taking her down first. I let a rock launch me into the air and finally I try to flap my large wings, I've been practicing. It took me a few flaps to hover in the air. I let my wings fold under me as a bomb dive to the ground below. I land on a giant closest to the girl.
"Hey, how's it going?" I ask.
I leap off its head and onto the girl's giant. All the girl could do was gasp before pushing her off the giant's shoulders. I heard the giant trudge over to her rescue, but she pulled her hand out, stopping it in its tracks. She wants to fight me one on one. I slammed my foot to the ground, and a stone rose at my command, as I pushed it towards the ground, I didn't hear the satisfying sound of rock hitting person, but, a swish of a dodge. She dodged it. She launched to the air, and I quickly started to panic a little, I can't find her. I hear her land behind me, as she whispered,
"This battle is a little unfair.... let me fix that for you."
I drew up some rocks to get her off me, but she hit my shoulder, then my other shoulder, and then my inner elbow, causing me to drop my rocks. I tried to pick them up again, but couldn't.
"Luna, look out!" Robin shouted.
I barley heard him, as I ducked a punch and a kick. I took a jump over her, and sloppily landed on the ground below me. I guess I'll have to be on my defense... I thought to myself. I haven't practiced my defense since my first face off with Robin. I felt her light feet tap on the ground, as she came closer, I grabbed her arm and flipped her over. I heard an ominous pop come from her right arm. It made me shutter a little. I popped her arm out of alignment. I almost threw up when I heard her pop it back into place. I think she snapped as she snarled at me. She ran at me again, as I got ready to jump. Once she got close enough, I opened my wings and flew up. I thought I was home free, until I felt extreme pressure on my leg. She was holding onto my leg for dear life. I pumped my wings as hard as I could, but the weigh was getting heavy. I started to kick my leg so she would let go. Nothing seemed to be working, she was stuck.
~~~~~
(Robin's POV)
I looked around, almost all the Giants were defeated. I looked around to do a quick headcount. Thalia, Eren, Starfire, Beast boy, Cyborg, Raven... I counted in my head. Wait... where's Luna? I glance behind my shoulder, seeing her struggle with the all white girl. She was grasping her ankle while she was flying away. She kicked her feet, trying to get loose, but I could see the girl's knuckle get white, it looked like she was crushing Luna's ankle. I hear a splitting crack, and Luna screamed in pain. I feel my face redden with fury. I notice every few seconds she would drop further and further to the ground below. I run over quickly to pry the girl off Luna. I throw a disk that freezes half of her leg. Shocked, she lets go of Luna's ankle, and falls with a thud, holding her frozen leg. Luna also slams to the ground, screaming out in pain. I run past the girl in white and to Luna's side. She was pale and clammy, and she was breathing rapidly, barley getting any air. I checked her ankle which was in terrible condition. It was bruised and swollen, bones poking out on some sides.
"Rob- ah..." she managed to groan out.
"Shh, don't move. Your ankle is broken, but don't move."
She swallowed hard, and nodded her head.
Soon, Thalia noticed her sister needed her, she hurried over and sat on her knees. She covered her mouth in shock,
"Oh my gosh... okay, you'll be okay, Luna, just a moment."
She stood up, closed her eyes, and held out her hand.
"Þú... fylla... heill... aust!" She shouted.
A strong light covered Luna's ankle. When the light subsided, the pained look on Luna's face faded into a face of calmness. She said barley than a whisper,
"Thank you... Thalia."