chapter 5

(Y/n)'s Pov

Timeskip to After the physical exam (brought to you by cookie Monster and his amazing cookies)

I went home to find my Okaasan making (f/m) (favorite meal). I sat at the table and waited for her to finish. When she was finished Okaasan brought the delicious smelling (f/m) to the table.

Two week Timeskip

(not brought to you by cookie Monster having to eat his vegetables)

As I went to check the mailbox I saw a letter addressed to me. When I pulled it out of the box I saw it had the U.A high symbol on it. I ran to my room and ripped the letter which contained a small device open.

"Good day ms. L/n" a small hologram All Might said. I jumped a little but then focused on it. "You did very well in the exams and you have passed the recommendations in third place,

Welcome to your hero academia"

All Might finished and the disc turned off. I ran to my Okaasan and told her the news. She was so excited that her child had gotten into the school she wanted.

Timeskip

(Brought to you by cookie Monster devouring his cookies and by me adding to many Time Skips)

It was the first day of school and I was getting ready for school. I put on my uniform and a pair of knee high socks. I got some food and went to school.

As I entered the giant UA gates I saw a tuft of forest green and realized that it was Izuku. I walked over to him and said 'hi'. We found our class that we thankfully had together. As we saw the ginormous doors of 1-A Izuku was a little hesitant.

I walked in without him and straight away I saw Bakugo with his feet on his desk and a blue haired boy scolding him, I slightly snickered at that. Then I put my stuff at the back near a purple haired girl's.

337 words because I'm lazy.

School and a lot of it, and I mean a lot.

Trashie-chan out