Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s Pov

Okaasan took the note and put it in her pocket. It was weird, both the note and the way Okaasan was acting. She was a little on edge, we got our non burned stuff from our house and went to a hotel.

Time Skip to a couple days later

We found a new place that was still close to my school. Izuku and I hung out more but I usually had to leave early to do things at my house and practice my quirk. But I noticed Izuku was always tired when came to school.

(Short timelapse of the next nine months)

I practiced my parkour and fighting on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays. I've gotten really good at parkour, I really like it. I've had some help, I went to some professionals. They helped me with my flips and my fighting skills. I also practiced my quirk, by singing more varieties of songs.

(End of short timelapse)

It was the day of the recommended students exams and the people trying to get in through the practical and written exam (ignore me not knowing what it's called). I woke up to the sound of my blaring alarm. I sluggishly got up and put my training outfit under my shirt. ( Your training outfit is a pair of shorts and a crop top).

Then I went downstairs and made myself some coffee. I had gotten more energy then I told my Okaasan that I was leaving for my exam. She offered me a ride but I turned it down. Then I ran to the giant UA building. I waited in line for the recommended exam.

We did the written exam first. There were around 13 others there too, I recognized a couple of them, one was Todoroki Shoto the son of Endeavor, one hero that I didn't like he, gave me a selfish vibe. The other was Yaoyorozu Momo, her family owned one of the richest business. She was very pretty in my opinion, she had her hair up in a ponytail. After we had finished the written portion of the exam we went to the physical part.

-359 words

I'm really sorry for not updating sooner, I've just had a lot of school work and school = work =stress.

- Thy out