Chapter 10

3rd Pov

After some of the other groups had gone it was Y/n and Momos turn. The villain group then went to the site to set up the bomb. They had decided to put it on the fourth floor. Still having a couple of minutes they decided to talk about strategies.

"So I was thinking that you should stay and protect the bomb," said Y/n.

"Ok , I could also make an electric net and put it around the floor, it won't be enough to severely hurt them but it should do the job" replied Momo.

"And while you will do that I will try to use my quirk and get them wrapped it the tape"

"Hero's it's time for you to enter" was heard from All Might through the speakers.

Y/n left the room as soon as Momo had finished the net. They walk though the halls trying to be as quiet as they could be knowing Jirous quirk. They past the second floor almost descending to the first and heard some whispering.

"Shhhh, Kaminari I think one of them is coming" said Jirou. At that Y/n stoped in there tracks.
"They stopped so I'm not sure where they are anymore" she said again.

"Wait I think I hear them again"

A soft and sweet lullaby had come throught the walls to her as she listened her breathing slowed.

Jirou tried to use her quirk but was stuck unable to even move, she tried to call out to Kaminari to warn him but nothing came out.

Kaminari worried, tried to help Jirou but was unable to as she was practically frozen in place. So he came to the thought that running was best to get him out of the situation. And while Jirou wouldn't be able to help him win he could still complete the exercise.

Soon enough Y/n can around the corner to the immobilized Jirou and wrapped her in capture tape. They apologized for getting her early in the match and stopped their quirk, allowing her to move a little more freely.

Now it was time to find Kaminari.
They walked up the stairs being careful to keep quiet so they could hear out for any stray footsteps.

Kaminari was nearing the third floor stairs as quickly as possible, not thinking about how he was probably being chased. And with that speed he was able to get midway in the third floor hallway before being noticed and found by Y/n.

They locked eyes with each other, both ready to fight.
Y/n had a bit of a sore throat as she was using her quirk at long distances and for a bit to capture Jirou, but still was ready to use her fists.

Kaminari hadn't used his quirk yet so he was charged up and ready to bring it on. But how, he wasn't the best at not not going overboard with his quirk which led Y/n's upper hand in the fight.

They watched each other ready for who ever was going to start it. Kaminari let out a large bolt of electricity, but Y/n was able to dodge. However that let a bit of time for Kaminari to run away, with Y/n hot on his tail.

Getting to the fourth floor Kaminari had seen the bomb out of the corner of his eye in the farthest room. Y/n had also noticed he had seen it. Trying to get away he sent many bolts towards Y/n, which they dodged again their clothes only getting slightly singed.

Kaminari realized he had sent out to much leaving him in a slightly dumb but still conscious state. That however left him open to being captured. Which did eventually happen. Y/n wrapped him up in capture tape and sat him down.

A buzzer sounded.

"The Villains Have Won The Match"

Y/n began to help unwrap Kaminari and helped him up. Going on to wish him a good match and then going to help Jirou. And returning to class.

-679 words

It been way to long since I've last written cause of school but I've had some inspiration.

Thy out.