chapter 7

Y/n's Pov

After Izuku had thrown the ball Mr Aizawa had shown his score, 750.4 m. Ten cm farther than he was explosive blond, which he was furious by, by the way. He then went up to the small green haired boy and started yelling and sparking at him asking how he had a quirk. I was also curious too though, when I met him he even called himself quirkless, which was weird seeing that what I saw now disproved that point. Then Mr Aizawa took Bakougo off of Izuku with his capture weapon, a scarf that was around his neck.

After the fiasco was finished, it took a couple of minutes for Mr Aizawz to sort some things out for our grading. Then when he was finished he showed it. I looked at it and saw that I was 12th, but when I keeped reading I saw that Izuku was last. Then Mr Aizawa spoke up,

"No one will be expelled, it was all a test to see if you would do your best".

He was definitely lying, he would have expelled us if we weren't up to his standers, he's done it to a whole class before. But I kept my mouth shut.

We then went back to class (and Izuku went to Recovery Girl), it was almost the end of the day anyway. We just had one class left.

Smoll time skip to the end of the day

I went home after the bell had gone.

'Today was eventful' I thought to myself on the way home. When I had gotten home Okaasan was not there, but she was probably at work. Then I went to my room and put on my comfiest clothes.

And then I started to do my homework.

-305 words

Sorry for the short chapter. Constructive criticism is highly appreciated.

Thy out.