Introduction

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): Your last name

Personality: little sassy (at times), quiet, happy, kind, a good lier.

Quirk: Siren: You basically have the capabilities of a siren,  you have a tail but you can only use it if you're in large quantities of water. Your voice is very angelic, The main part of your quirk, you can basically control people as long as they've heard you're singing for a the whole song.  Your voice  also has a couple capabilities that you haven't unlocked yet.

You can use your Quirk for a couple of hours, after around 1 hours of controlling one person you can get very hurt, the most amount of people you've been able to control is around 5 people for around 10 min to half an hour. and somehow whenever you sing people around you and you can hear the instrumental music all the song. When using the quirk she is not able to single out on person and control them more. The quirk basically creates a hive mind, in which like a hive mind the quirk user they send a command, and the people they follow that order. The quirk user is only able to give very specific orders if they are only controlling one person.

When a person hear the user sing depending on the users emotion before they finish the song are able to change certain aspects of the people hearing. When the users are sad the people are more weak, when the users are angry the people feel tired. When the users are happy the people are more out of it and don't realise what is going on, when they feel scared the people are frozen in place and can't move, when they feel calm that the people feel numb and like they can't do any thing.

I do not own mha, I only own the parts of your quirk.

Thy out!