CHAPTER 15

Warning : This ch might be triggering to some ppl!

Y/N P.O.V

i felt him getting away from me so i slowly opened my eyes . i relaxed my hands , sitting straight and looked out of the window after he started the car. i hugged myself .

* he is so bipolar * I thought

Not a minute after ,we reached a place where there was quite some traffic and the people weren't obeying the traffic rules. Ah this irritates me that why can't the follow the rules! It's for their safety only!

I felt jungkook speed up the car so I started tapping his shoulder.

" Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya! Slow down! Don't break the traffic rules " I said, now basically hitting his shoulder.

" I don't follow rules! I make them! " he said loudly in a disbelieving tone.

" okay okay but don't speed the car! We will get into a accident or injure someone! " I said grabbing his big forearm which had the coat sleeve over it.

" Why TF did I pick you up! Ah Jincha I should have let you freeze there " he said, making me push his arm.

" humph! Fine then! Injure yourself ,the others and me and it will be your sin! " I said, earning a dark chuckle from jungkook

" you really think I have to pay?! " he said still chuckling darkly and dryly.

" of course! Everyone has to pay! " I said.

Then then started tracing my faces again.

" y/n~ you are still so innocent ~ " he said and I pushed his hand away.

" humph whatever! " I puffed my cheeks and looked outta the front window.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I stopped the car beside my mansion and looked at my side to see y/n sleeping.

* she looks so cute! * I thought but immediately slapped my head.

* jungkook remember you are a fucking mafia for FUCKS sake! This bitch , means nothing to you ! * I mentally yelled at myself.

" I have to take her just for the sake of jimin! Or he's gonna annoy tf out of me! " I said to myself, scoffing and then got out closing the door.

I went to y/n's side and picked her up, closing the door with my leg.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

Y/N P. O. V

I woke up in my room while hugging the pillow. I sat up on the bed and took sometime to realize how I came here.

* ah! I fell asleep in the car! But... Who bought me here? I think it must be jimin....* I was thinking and then I noticed that my dress was still the same.

I was all sweaty so I decided to take a shower but before that I had to ask jimin for clothes.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

I was working in the cafe with the thought still stuck in my mind!

Jimin told me that jungkook must have bought me in my room last night so I decided to thank him but when I did his answer was literally ' I brought you to ur room cuz if I didn't that short ass jimin would have annoyed the Fuck out of me! '