Chapter 58

Jungkook POV

" Y/n! " I quickly ran to her and picked her up bridal style. I kept her on the bed and started tapping her face.

" wake up tiny thing..."I kissed her, passing oxygen mouth-to-mouth. She still didn't wake up so I quickly got her towel and dried her body. Wrapping her in it, I got her clothes and carried her to my room.

I took her clothes off without looking bc it felt wrong for some reason. I changed her swimwear into warm clothes using my powers and checked her breathing.

It felt like she will wake up soon so I waited. I changed my clothes too and I hugged her and caressed her head until she would wake up.

~*~*time skip~*~*

She showed some movement after several minutes so I quickly balanced myself on my elbow and looked at her .

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes with my head slightly paining. I looked up to see jungkook intensely look me in the eye with concern.

"w-what...are y-you..." my voice barely made out of my throat.

" you fainted! are you okay now? " He caressed my cheek with soft eyes. I hummed as I closed my eyes again. I felt my clothes weren't wet as they were supposed to be...

" what did y-you do to my clothes..." I held his sleeve.

" don't worry I didn't look or touch you " when he said that I could feel he was telling the truth.

" jungkook..."

" yeah? " He lied next to me and pulled me in his chest.

" please s-stop..."

Jungkook POV

I didn't know what she meant by stop so I waited for her to continue.

" stop messing w-with my feelings..." she gripped tightly on the cloth covering my shoulder. My eyes widened to what she said.

*I messed with her feelings? what happened?* I thought.

" you think t-this is f-funny " her grip got tighter but soon was completely loose. She had fallen asleep.

*how much can this girl sleep* I chuckled and let her sleep.

~*~*6 hours later~*~*

Y/n POV

I woke up as I looked around for a clock.

It was 3a.m and I was very hungry but also scared to go down on my own. I looked at my side and there he was...jungkook sleeping peacefully.

I remembered the moment when I kissed him myself with no control over myself.

*what the hell did I do?!...what will he think of me...* I fell back on the bed letting my thoughts consume me.

" why are you awake at this hour? " jungkook suddenly said in a deep voice and wrapping a arm around my waist making me flinch so bad and even let out a little scream.

" why are YOU awake? " I turned to him.

" you move so much like a caterpillar...it woke me up " 

" oh I'm sorry..I didn't mean to "Suddenly my stomach growled.

" are you hungry? " jungkook's raspy voice spoke.

" uh n-no " I lied which was stupid.

" idiot...go get smt to eat and come back " he closed his half open eyes.