Chapter 70

⚠This chapter might not be comfortable to some reader. Please read at your own risk.

(But there is some pretty important stuff in the chapter so...)

Y/n POV

I walked around the building observing the people who were working. They were so disciplined and so concentrated.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I was sitting on a bench in the mini indoor lawn which was between the building.

" Tiny Thing, I'm done! You wanna go home? " I heard Jungkook say behind me.

" Oh sure! " I got up and went to him. We went to the car and sat in.

" You know...your employees are are so hard working! " I said.

" They are? " 

" Yes! I saw them working and they were so concentrated " I told him.

" That's bc they go through serious supervision often to keep their jobs "

" Ohhh I see ...btw this outfit is so nice" 

" Keep it then and wear it often, I like you seeing in it " He said and smiled at me.

" Thank you "

~*~*time skip~*~*

" Jungkook sleep now! " I said as I turned to him who was seeing his phone late for way too long.

" Just two more minutes! "

" Come on! You have been saying that for the last 30 minutes! " I snatched his phone away as he groaned.

" Fine! " He hissed and pulled me close. He kissed me and closed his eyes.

" Goodnight " I softly said as he hummed.

~*~*next morning~*~*

I wore a comfy outfit since it was a sunday today. I put on a white, loose t-shirt and a black skirt.

" Y/n come down for breakfast! " I heard Jimin oppa's yell.

" Coming! "

We then had a tasty breakfast and me and Taehyung oppa decided to go for a walk in the garden.

" Y/n I would like to tell you something if you won't mention it to anyone...not even the others " He said as we walked deep inside the garden where no one was there, not the guards either.

" Sure! Its a secret between us " I smiled.

" So...When I was younger, I had a sister. She was younger than me by 6 years and I cared a lot about her. She was important to me more than anyone" He said as I nodded.

" One day when I was terribly sick, she tried to get medicines for me from a store which was far away from our house bc that night our parent weren't home. But she was hit by a truck..." He paused which made me worried.

" Are you okay? " I held his arm.

" Um hmm...so the next day when my parents arrived, I was worried sick for her since she hadn't come home. Later she was shown dead on the news which made my parents terribly angry and they blamed me. They beat me to the point I fled away from my house. " He said. I quietly listened till he finished.

" I was 11 at the time and I was very disturbed by her death. A nurse found me and took me to an orphanage where I lived for 2 years. What happened there, I will tell later but you always remind of her. " He said looking into my eyes.