CHAPTER 8

Warning: this ch might be triggering to some people!

JIMIN P. O. V

it really did hurt to see someone so innocent crying cuz of someone else's mistake especially when it's this girl, y/n.

" it's okay I first need you to calm down and then we can talk upstairs " I said, comforting her .

After a few minutes passed, she finally calmed a little. I cupped her cheeks, make her look up at me.

" see I have to talk about something to you so let's go to my room, hmm? " I asked her softly. She nodded slowly.

I gently held her wrist ,making her walk upstairs with me.

***

Once we reached the room, I made y/n
sit on the edge of the bed. I locked the door and pulled a chair infront of her.
I sat on it, waiting for her to look up at me .

She did and I took her hands in mine.
Her eyes were red as blood and she was already looking so thin.

" see I talked about ur brother to jungkook and he said 'yes' " I started speaking.

She looked at me with determined yet tired eyes.

" r-really? " her voice cracked.

I nodded and gave her a warm smile,which returned. But I am still afraid of the fact if yugyeom does something again wrong then even poor y/n will have to die.

" t-thank y -you so much b-but h-how do I r-repay you? " she asked and I was quiet shocked by her kindness.

" no, it's okay if you don't repay! Just live a nice life. " I said

" well this is such a big help I will make sure to repay you somehow. " she said, squeezing my hands gently.

I just nodded ,not being able to still accept the fact that she was so kind.

I stood up

" y/n now take a rest " I said while she agreed.

I left her in her room after she said that she wanted to be alone for sometime.

Y/N P. O. V

jimin is really a nice person... I m so happy that at least he is helping me.
I then sat on my bed thinking about jungkook.... I don't know why either I am thinking about him.

I first thought of his facial features. Hmm... He does looks handsome not gonna lie but there's no use of looking good if u are gonna kill ppl anyway.

Then I thought bout his behavior and language. Boi... Didn't his parents teach him how to be polite to ppl? His behavior is literally unpredictable.
First, he said he wants my brother to die and now he is letting me & jimin to admit him?

Why is he like this? So rude, so mean, so cruel and heartless?

I suddenly felt the urge to go to washroom so I got up and went in the bathroom.

After doing my business, I was now washing my hands and looking into the mirror.

My face looked a Lil Red and swollen. Eyes red as blood and very tired.

I just washed it with cold water and then went out just to sit in front of the big windows which came down nearly to the floor.

I hugged my knees looking at the reddish orange sky. * it must be late evening * I thought sighing.

This is the usual time when me and yugyeom used to cook something for snacks and then watch a movie or a k-drama but now? Nothing... Just sitting alone and crying...