CHAPTER 20

Okay guys, from now on no warning!

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

she really looked innocent while hugging my torso. I brushed her hair off her face and kept my hand a little above her waist so she doesn't roll off if the car suddenly comes to a stop.

She hugged my torso a Lil more tight than before when I kept my hand above her waist. I noticed she had a small smile on her face which made her look more cute and beautiful.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

We reached the place so I decided to wake y/n up.

" wake up, you fox! " I said shaking her. She didn't wake up but turned to the other side.

" okay then..you left me with no option.. " I said and then started tickling her.

" Huh, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA " she woke up and started laughing loudly. She rolled side to side while holding her stomach.

" get up we are here " I said in a dead serious voice. She stopped and looked at me.

" but it's not my fault that you woke me up like this! You could have just... Ummm... Yeah! Tell me to wake up" she said looking at me with a pout and frown.

" whatever, just get up right now! " I said. She got up from my lap with a 'humph' and went out

" this girl has got some attitude " I mumbled to myself and got out of the car.

Y/N P. O. V

As soon as I got out, I took a look at my surroundings. We were at a big mall and it made my jaw drop. It looked so big , luxurious and beautiful that one could actually stay here!

" close that mouth of yours or a fly might get in " jungkook said . I closed my mouth and looked at him with a frown like ' who are you to tell me what should I do ' look. He ignored it and went to the entrance. I quickly followed him as this place was completely unknown to me.

" jungkook! " I called out his name with a big huff at the end. He stopped and turned to look at me.

" what? " he said.

" stop walking so fast! We don't have to catch a airplane! " I said walking to him.

" I am not walking fast, you are walking too slow! " he said pointing at me.

" huff.. You are so rude " I mumbled and walked beside him.

" btw, what are we doing here? " I asked looking around.

" to buy you new clothes " he said and walked into a nearby shop. I followed him closely cuz this place is really new to me.

" choose what you want and how much you want and I will pay " he said looking at me.

" but it all looks so expensive.. I can't repay you all this and I even have clothes at home " I said in a low voice only for him to hear.

" just buy it don't worry so much about the money " he said.  But first I decided to take a look at the price.

" *gasp* jungkook its too expensive ! I can't take these... " I told him. He sighed.