Chapter 42

Jungkook POV

She poured the diluted shampoo in my hair and gently started massaging my scalp.
It felt so relaxing until she accidently pulled a strand of my hair which was tangled.

" OUUUUUUCH! " I screamed in pain.

" ahh! don't scream like that! "

" what! it hurts! "

" I thought you were strong! " she cutely scoffed and continued. I just rolled my eyes.

" y-you have n-nice hair tho " she shyly complimented.

" I have every- " she made me shut up by getting up.

" where are you going? " I looked at her who was kicking her legs in the air.

" my legs are numb .." after a few secs she sat back and in a few minutes rinsed off the shampoo.

" you should apply hair oil " she advised.

" I don't like that sticky thing " I complained and she laughed a little. God ... that little laugh of hers makes me happy.

" no one does! But you have to apply it.. your hair seem to be a little weak "

" they are not not weak! " we bickered for a few minutes until she put an end to it and asked me for conditioner. I gave her it and she quickly applied it and rinsed it off.

" okay done! " she said.

Y/N POV

Suddenly he almost stood up...without any clothes on but I stopped him by yelling.

" yaaaaa! " I covered my eyes just in case.

" I wanted my towel but if you don't want me to get up then give it to me yourself " he was like nothing happened but I sighed and got up.

But the moment I got up , I realized I stepped on soap making me slip...backward.

I slightly screamed before falling into the tub....and in jungkook's lap.

" ohh god ..you wanted to bath with me? you should have told me..I wont reject a cutie like you " he again started being the pervert he is.

" I-I didn't mean to-...I just slipped..." I couldn't speak further due to embarrassment .

" cant speak cuz of imagining doing things with me ? " he held my chin making me look at him in shock.

" its nothing like that! " I tried getting up but it was a lil deep for me...or rather I'm tiny !

I heard jungkook sighed heavily and pick me up while getting up himself.

I covered my eyes immediately and hid my covered face in his shoulder.

" don't fall " he said putting me down on the floor. I didn't uncover my eyes until he said done.

I slowly crawled towards the door but only got pulled by jungkook and got banged with his wall like chest.

" you are soaking wet with soap water , I will carry you to your room " before I made a further statement he ducked down , and gripping my thighs, he bounced me up in the air and made me wrap my legs around his ribs.

Me who didn't want to fall, hugged him tightly. As we reached my room, I heard ji-hun's sleepy voice.

" you are up early, mommy? " he rubbed his eyes and looked at me who was blushing bc me and jungkook were in a kinda inappropriate position.

" mommy why is daddy hugging you like? " he asked what I was afraid that he would ask.

" ji-hun , this is our personal matter so just go outside for some time " jungkook said with a straight voice.

* im so envious ...he can say whatever he wants to whoever he wants...* I thought looking at him.

" checking me out , Kitten? " I got back to my senses when he said that.

" n-no I'm not " I looked away as he carried me to the bathroom.

He put me down and left.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I was in the elevator of jungkook's office . It reached the top floor and jungkook pulled me towards his chair.

He sat down and pulled me on his lap. " you are sitting here the whole time today! "

" no ! just leave me " but him not listening made me sit like that.

I was looking at whatever he was typing, writing down in a book, signing some papers for like an 45 mins . My legs had got really numb so I tapped jungkook on his thigh . He hummed and pulled me closer by my waist.

" me legs are paining!!!!! " I whined loudly in his ears

" fuck-....stay here for some more time "

Jungkook POV

i told her to stay like that for some more time but she who was really annoyed now , started squirming in my lap.

Fuck- she was grinding on me obviously without realizing she was doing it.

" f-fuck y/n.." I moaned in a low voice. I couldn't hear what she was saying .

I grunted a few times more until I held her in place.

" f-fine...stop moving.... just go..." I hung my head low and she squealed a little and ran out of the office.

I breathed heavily and looked down at my boner.

" fuck...this girl " I went to the bathroom to take care of it.

Y/N POV

I knocked on seonghwa 's cabin door. I heard him say come in so I went in excitedly.

" seonghwa? " he was busy with paperwork but as soon as he heard me he looked up.

" ohh hey y/n! "he smiled and got up. He walked towards me and pulled me in a hug.

" oh you should have seen me yesterday after you left...I was so worried. " he sounded really worried and he slowly caressed my hair. I hugged him back feeling so comfortable in his arms. I could hear his heavy breathes and loud heartbeat. We stayed like that for the next few secs and then pulled away.

" btw..no to sound rude but how he let you come here? "

" *chuckle* I threw a tantrum "

" *laugh* looks like it worked "

" yep " I took a looked around more properly than last time and then looked at seonghwa.

" oh I will continue my work , you can read some books I think you might like "

~*~*time skip~*~*

Seonghwa had bought lunch from his house itself so he ate it in the cabin . I didn't feel like eating so I refused kindly.

" oh how's your leg now? " I asked

" its good now...just pain's when I press it. "

" oh btw y/n ...would you like to go and pay a visit to your brother tomorrow? " I looked at seonghwa with all the kindness in my eyes.

" but would it be okay? I mean this is a company a- " he cut me off by reassuring me.

~*~*time skip~*~*

A knock was heard on the door and it revealed the same man who called me yesterday.

" ma'am , sir is waiting "he said as I took a last look at seonghwa.

" take care of yourself " I shyly hugged him and left .

I hope you liked it,

take care!!!!

💜💜💜

plz vote 

and comment