CHAPTER 35

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I slowly reached for my coat and covered her tiny body with it.

I hugged her and patted her head while looking out of the window until we reached the mansion.

~*~*time skip ~*~*

I laid y/n on my bed and looked at ji-hun who was worriedly looking at y/n.

" ji-hun go out,  I have to manage some things here " he didn't listen and started tapping y/n's stomach.

" m-mommy wake up...are y-you okay?! Daddy.. Why isn't mommy waking u-up? " he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

" ur mom is just sleeping... Go out, I have to take care of her " I said to him with a cold, scary voice which scared him and he ran out of the door.

I looked at y/n and raised my right hand and held it above her chest. Whirling around, the green light covered her and within the next few seconds it went away.

Yes, I used my powers to change her dress. I took my hand back and sat on the chair beside my bed looking at her sleeping figure. I, again, raised my index finger and pointed it at her head.  A beam of white light shot out of the tip of my finger and went in y/n's head.

Soon it stopped and I rested my finger. Slowly, y/n's eyes opened as she turned her head and looked at me.

" you okay? " I asked without any emotions.

" umm y-yeah thank you so much for saving me again... " she slightly bowed with her neck .

" hmm and now since you are completely fine.. Make us dinner "

I could tell what she was feeling. She suddenly realized that now her body is not aching or anything cuz of my powers.

" uhh yeah sure "

~*~*time skip~*~*

I was done with my night routine when ji-hun came in my room and hugged my legs.

" mommy you should sleep with us.. You look so tired " he said with puppy eyes.m which I couldn't resist even tho I knew it was just so wrong.

" okay let's go... " I picked him up and went to their bedroom.

" ji-hun can you wait outside for two minutes? "

" yes mommy " he went obediently.

" u-uh j-jungkook? " I nervously said.

" yes babygirl? " he walked closer with a smirk.

" uh ji-hun asked me to sleep with him and you and he looked so worried so I thought that - " he held my chin making me look at him and he cut me off saying " you are just trynna find to get close to me huh?" he showed his stupid smirk again as I looked at him with wide eyes.

" you are being too full of urself !! Why would I try to get close to you when I already love someone??!!" suddenly , he harshly let go of my chin and turned around and coldly said " sleep"

I was so surprised by his actions. Instead of taking this any further ,I called ji-hun in and went to bed.

I hugged him tightly and usually... Jungkook wants me to be on his side but today.. He didn't scold ji-hun about being between us while sleeping.

* Y/N ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HIM SO JUAT MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, YOU IDIOT *

With that, I slept.

~*~*next morning ~*~*

I woke up to see no jungkook in the room and ji-hun was sleeping peac on the other side of the bed.

* where did jungkook g- Y/N STOP THINKING OF HIM! * I slightly slapped myself and slowly got out of my bed.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I thought of wearing something cute so I wore...

(without the necklace)

I went down for breakfast as usual.

I went in the kitchen but no sign of Jungkook.

* where did he go so early? Wait... ITS 10 O'CLOCK ALREADY? * I panicked thinking he still might be in the house, hungry.

I rushed out of the main door and asked one of the guards.

" uhh EXCUJE ME,  did jungkook leave already? "

" oh yes mam and he has told us to take you to his office as well, after the past incidents boss said he didn't want to take any risk "

" up okay... I will just eat something quickly but then.. What about Ji-hun? "

" boss has told you can take him to the office as well "

" oh thank you so much sir,  I will be there in a few "

~*~*time skip~*~*

I wore white sandals since they suited this lavender dress perfectly. I got ji-hun ready and headed outside .

" we are ready to go "

So guys I am sorry for a short chapter and for making you wait but something really... Serious.. You can say is going to happen in the next chapter so plz wait.

What do you think it is?

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS

PLZ COMMENT

&

VOTE

💜LUB Y'ALL💜