Chapter 90

Y/n POV

" Oh sure " I went to the bathroom and felt like preparing a nice bath for him instead of a regular one. I opened the cupboard and took out the bath powder packets which Jungkook had got specially for me. I really liked taking baths bc they always helped to relieve my stress, and in a bath tub? Even better!

I filled the tub with warm water and put in all of the powder. The water looked light crystal blue in color after I mixed the powder with my hand. I was just letting my hand move to and fro in the water when I heard a click behind me.

" Oh I-I will go o-out " I was about to head to the door but Jungkook held my arm and brought me in front of him.

" Stay with me while I bath " My eyes widened.

" N-No " I shook my head, not losing eye contact with him.

" You think disobeying me is a good idea? " He walked closer to me which made me step back. I walked back until my feet hit the tub and I fell into the bath, letting out a yelp.

Jungkook POV

Y/n looked so beautiful being so vulnerable right before my eyes. Hands on the either side of her head, hair slightly wet, chest heaving and her wide eyes sparkling. Her white sheer top was transparent giving me the view of the red bra she was wearing underneath. I loved it when she was helpless under me. 

She gained her senses back and tried to get up but I got in the bath and pulled her on my lap with my towel obviously still on.

" J-Jungkook ple-please l-le-"

" Shhh, just take a bath with me and I'll let you go " I said smirking.

" Jungkook are you crazy?! No I'm not...ughh! " I held her waist bc she tried to get up again.

" You look beautiful wearing a red bra " I whispered in her ear and saw her eyes widen.

" Pervert! " She covered her chest with her arms and hid herself in my chest.

" Why are you hiding in my chest? "

" So you won't be able to see! "

" Or you just want to be close to me? " I raised a brow.

" Shut up " She frowned and pouted.

" You can take your top off, I don't mind seeing you naked either " I simply said.

" You are such a pervertttt! " She started hitting my chest.

" Okay now let me make use of what you did for me " I said pinning her hands behind her back.

" Leave me then! " She started kicking her legs. I groaned and pinned her below me.

" Jungkook..." She softly took my name.

" You always bring me to this point " I said and eyed her body.

" Stop looking down! " Y/n hissed at me. I looked at her before leaning in and kissing her.

" Now don't move " I sat properly before pulling her on my lap again. I started scrubbing her legs gently with the particles of the bath powder and looked at her reactions.

" Feels good? " 

" Y-Yeah " She blushed hugging her chest tighter. After I finished scrubbing her legs, I scrubbed her hands.

" I didn't know someone could be this shy " I said looking at Tiny Thing

" I don't take bath with other people! "