THE DREAM SMP FINALE SPOILERS

⚠️ SPOILERS FOR TOMMYINNTS STREAM FROM TODAY CALLED THE DREAM SMP FINALE⚠️

Okay so now that the warnings over.
BITCH WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED THERE

THIS IS ALL ROLE PLAY NOTHING ITS REAL

okay so Ummm I have so things I wanna discuss.
Dream went to easily yes he only had one life what that man cares about nothing on that's server there's no way he doesn't have a plan to escape Pandora's vault ( the prison ) there's no way he doesn't that man cares about nothing and just gave up yes it was a 1v30-ish but cmon it's dream he's stubborn.

Let's not forget Technoblade still owes him a favour... that's what I'm worried about.
All I'm saying is it was too easy for them to take down Dream IT WAS TOO EASY like cmon this is just suspicious in my opinion.

He still wants to play his little game and he can't do that since he's in Pandora's vault. He will find a way out that's what I'm thinking. Maybe someone is on his side? Like maybe Punz he's a mercenary if he gets paid he will be on your side. Or Sapnap, SapNap has basically been Dreams right hand man.
Dreams not gonna stay in Pandora's vault that's for sure.
He's the puppet master that's what Dream is.

That shit was scary tho when he said it was all a game
Or when Tubbo said
" This is like checkmate "
When dream told them to say their finale good byes and called Tubbo a pawn.
Dream actually cooperating doenst sit well with me that's all.
I'm surprised dream didn't get Technoblade on tbh
Well he did try when Dream asked him lmao.

I didn't think a lot about this just a few thoughts and shit.
I MEAN it's all good the green bastard is locked up but think about it... That man won't let Tommy win his game he just won't.

I would love it if everyone shared their own thoughts on this :)

UPDATE : Tommy and Tubbo definitely didn't win I was telling my friend and they said " Well dream won it's everyone against him he always wanted a big happy family and he got it " BRUHHHHHHHH WHY IS MY FRIEND SO RIGHT ABOUT THIS

THE BADLANDS
Okay so I have talked with a few people in the comments and when talking with one of them and idea came into my head.
Remember when it was Manberg against Pogtopia
Yeah well BBH said to antfrost, AwesomeDude, Skeppy and maybe Punz not sure about Punz tho
But bad said " Manberg, Pogtopia Who cares ? "
The badlands don't care about being on the right side They care about CHAOS so without Dream who's going to cause the Chaos they so dearly desire.
That's why I think The Badlands are helping Dream.

Well fuck. Dream was always one step ahead