Duckling

YALL ITS CHARACTER DEATH
ANGST ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. This is like peaceful Dsmp no hard feelings in this :)
Enjoy!
/:/:::/:/:/:/:/:/;/:;;//;:/;:/;:;/;:;:;;/;/::;: :]

No ones PoV

Dream smiled as he baked some cookies.
" Hey Phil do you know when Techno will be back ". The shorter of the two blonds asked.
" He said he was getting more wood and looking for other stuff so probably not that long " the winged man said.
" Okay thanks " Dream said as he took the cookies out the oven and letting them cool down.
Dream was reading a book Techno gave to him it was about Theseus, Techno loves it so Dream had to see what it was about.
The next moment the door opened.
" Hey mate you doing okay " Phil asked with a smile.
Techno simply didn't respond a cold expression on his face,walking past the man to go find Dream. Phil was worried but decided not to push the man to tell him.
Techno stomped into the study seeing his lover sitting at the desk his eyes concentrated on the book.
" Hey Baby? " Techno said in a soft tone.
" Hmm Yeah? " Dream smiled at him
" We uh need to go to L'manberg " Techno said
" Why? Can't we just stay here I baked cookies " the other said proudly
" Tommy message me we need to go " The taller didn't want to worry Dream.
" Oh okay I'll get my jacket " Dream said
" Just take my cape that's on the chair " Techno motioned to the one Dream was sitting on.
The other stood up clasping the cape around his shoulders, It was huge on him but it was comfy.
Techno walked out the study Dream following behind.
" We need to go to L'manberg Tommy message me " techno said to the bird hybrid.
Phil didn't question it and stood up putting on his jacket as the three walked out side walking towards the nether portal.

They stepped out the portal the community house in front of their eyes.
" So were are we going " Dream asked adjusting the cape.
" Tubbos house " Techno said leading the way.
The three saw Tubbos house and saw a blond teen pacing nervously outside.
Tommy looked up and saw Dream,Techno and Philza. The teen immediately panicked
What was he supposed to tell Dream he will be heart broken oh god Tommy thought.
" Hey mate what's up " Phil smiled but it quickly went way when the blond didn't return it.
" I um Techno a word? " Tommy asked, Tehcno nodded the two standing out of ear shot from the other two.
" It's puffy We don't know what happened but Jack found her by a cave covered in blood her own blood. Niki tried to save her but it was too late and now Tubbo is crying his eyes out and I don't know how to tell Dream " Tommy blurted out his eyes full of Panic ( at the disco haha sorry bad joke )
" Hey hey Tommy calm down it's alright I'll tell him you just go see Tubbo he needs you right now Gina bud Dream we're very close to puffy I can't imagine the pain he is feeling he needs his best friend " Techno said in the softest tone he could do as he put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.
Tommy nodded as he walked back inside the house seeing his best friend still in tears, It broke his heart to see him like this.

Techno sighed walking back over to Dream and Phil seeing the two blonds smiling. 
" Hey Dream can we talk? " Techno asked
" I'm just gonna go see Jack " Phil quickly said walking away from the lovers.
" Sure! What's up? " Dream asked.
" I'm so sorry Dream but uhh Puffy um she... She's Dead " Techno struggled to say "
Dreams smile fell turning into a frown tears clouding his vision.
The blond fell to his knees a broken sob escaping him. Techno wrapped his arms around the other comforting him.
Techno held him tightly whispering sweet nothings into his ears to try get him to calm down.
" It's okay it's okay " techno whispered.

Dream could still hear Puffy calling him her little Duckling. It hurt him so much knowing he couldn't hear her call him that in her honey sweet voice.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/://:/:
AYY PUNZ DID THE EYEBROW SLIT AKDNND THIS MAN IS TOO PRETTY

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/://:/:AYY PUNZ DID THE EYEBROW SLIT AKDNND THIS MAN IS TOO PRETTY

I SIMP

word count: 710

How is everyones day?
Mine was pretty chill now that the snow is gone I can finally ride my horse and she is very happy she can finally go out in the woods and see her friends:D
Also cute pony

How is everyones day? Mine was pretty chill now that the snow is gone I can finally ride my horse and she is very happy she can finally go out in the woods and see her friends:DAlso cute pony