" Since When?"

So we all know about Sapnap and Dream moving in together and I know George isn't there yet but he is in the book... Sooo this idea popped into my head :)
Tall techno like he's fucking tall 6'6 Bitches ( I know he's 6'3 he just adds Spice )
Fluff
Enjoy!
/////////////////////////////

Dreams PoV

I waited at the airport for Sapnap and George.

" DREAM! " I heard someone yell, I turned around saw George and Sapnap speed walking towards me.
I immediately took them both into a group hug.
" Oh my god we are finally doing it " SapNap smiled
" Yeah but one thing " I said
" Uh oh " The oldest said
" No no it's nothing bad it's just I already have a roommate so there will be four of us but we all still have our own rooms down worry " I explained.
" Oh okay that's fine " George chuckled
" Can we pleaseeee go to the house already I'm tired " SapNap whined
" Your such a baby cmon let's go " I said, Starting to walk away.

After a half an hour drive we finally made it back to my house well now Our house.
" So who is this mystery person we are sharing a house with " SapNap asked gettin his bags out the back of the car as did George.
" You know them " I smiled
" You know I hate guessing " SapNap whined
" I do that's why I'm not telling you now cmon let's go inside " I said unlocking the door letting the two in before shutting the door behind me.
" Where are they then? " George asked confused
" hmm not sure " I said and a moment later my phone rang
" Hello? " I said into the phone
" hi I'm just on a walk with Floof I'll be around five minutes " The voice on the other line said
" Okay I'll see you in five Bye! " I said before hanging up.
" George this is torture " SapNap said
" I know, Dream just tell us it can't be that hard so say their name " George begged
" Oh! What if it's his Girlfriend " SapNap wiggled his eyebrows causing me and George to laugh.
" I can assure you it's not my girlfriend " I laughed

The sound of the door opening made George and Sapnap perk up.
A second later a small white dog came running into the sitting room jumping on the couches and greeting the other two boys.
" Since when did you age a dog " SapNap asked as he petted the exited dog.
I laughed at how exited floof was.
" Hey Dream what are we having for dinner " A deep voice asked form the hallway. Their footsteps getting louder and louder the closer they got to the sitting room. ( didn't mean for that to sound creeping to scary )
George and Sapnap were surprised by the deep voice
" Who the fuck is that " SapNap asked.
The mystery person finally made it to the sitting room
" Oh you didn't tell me that they were coming today " The deep voice said
" Wait who the hell are you? " George asked Turing around to look at the man before his eyes went wide.
The person standing in the doorway was very tall and had short pink hair.
" Woah guess I'm not that famous " He joked making me laugh
" It's me Technoblade " He smiled
" The fuck? " SapNap said
" Since when did you two live together? " George almost yelled.

/////////////////////////////////
NOT PROOFREAD I rlly need to do some home work but meh.
Word count:569
Haha funny number.

Drinks some water eat a snack and go for a nap.
: ) you are very pretty.