Not a chapter

So what the fuck happened last night on Tommy's stream 0-0

⚠️ SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS ⚠️

The mother fucker god KILLED like last canon life well that's what awesame dude said to Tubbo.
I didn't watch their streams just clips thought so I may be wrong correct me though.
Theory's people?
Dream said that Tommy is too much fun to kill...
Tommy kept on saying that the book Dream was given by Jschlatt was not real that dream was just being his manipulative little self Tommy got a little too into argument he was just angry dream thats what got killed. Dream was saying you can't kill me I can kill you to so does that make me a God and of course Tommy said he was not that he had no power anymore this is not Exile this is nothing like Exile but it isn't because then dream had all the power.
Dream killed Tommy and the stream ended and he raided Tubbo?
The last time Tommy stream ended like that and to my knowledge was when TNT or something blew up and Sam heard and then Pandora's vault went into Lockdown. Tommy then passed out his stream immediately ended but that's when he passed out this was when he died but Dream wouldn't just killed Tommy like that well that's what he wants us to think in my opinion. Dream also brought up that Techno owed his a favour?

This is very confusing to everyone.
Someone said that dream said tommy is too much fun and that he will use the book.
Maybe he will? But that's too easy for everyone to just get Tommy back in the snap of Dream's fingers.
Dream will want something if he will revive tommy?
No way will he get freedom no way will sam let the man that just killed his 'Son' walk free.
What will Philza and Techno do?
Tommy betrayed Techno
Philza didn't really care about Tommy after doomsday.
Tubbo didn't really say much about his best friends death? He wants bothered Quackity had a worse reaction in my opinion.

What the fuck has Dream done though. This is so confusing though.
YOOO TOMMY PULLED A WILBUR SOOT DAYUM

Not related by Punz did the recline trend and I can no longer breath.