Phone call

Fluff :D  George has moved in with Sapnap and Dream already in this.
Enjoy!
/////////////////////

No one's PoV

Dream was chilling on the couch with George while Sapnap cooked the three dinner.
" What ya making sap? " Dream yelled from the couch.
" Steak " The other shouted back

After Sapnap called them for dinner they ate the wonderful steak and talked about video ideas and plans for the weekend.
" So I was thinking about a new manhunt " Dream suggested
" What about five hunters since we already have me George, Bad and ant " SapNap added
" Maybe Punz? But then he is a good speed runner so maybe it might be a bit to OP " Dream thought.
" Tommy would be quite fun to play with to be honest and I'm sure the fans would love to see him in manhunts " George said.
" Yeah maybe " Dream shrugged taking another bite of his steak.
Dreams phone was sitting on the table, It then started to ring.
Dream quickly picked it up and walked out the room.

Sapnap gave George a weird look. " The contact said
'Babe' did you know Dream had a girlfriend?? " The ravenette asked.
" No? He said he wasn't dating right now when I asked about this cute girl in his DM's that he was groaning about " George said returning the weird look.
Dream was in the living room with the door shut.
" Hey what's up? " He said into the phone.
" Just kinda missed your voice I know your with Sapnap and George but I really needed to hear your voice I'm sorry " Came the monotone voice
" Hey hey you don't need to be sorry it's fine we were just having some dinner " Dream responded a smile on his face.
George told Sapnap to follow him. The two stood outside the living room door their ears against the door.
" Yeah I'm fine we have just been chilling "
The two heard their blond friend say.
" Haha hopefully we can FaceTime later.
How's floof doing? " Dream asked making George and Sapnap give each other a confused look.
" Well I could visit you soon maybe next month or something? Oh and probably after Phil,Wilbur and Tommy visit " Dream said walking around the room.
Sapnap raised his eyebrows was Sapnap hallucinating or was he really hearing what he was hearing
" Okay I'll talk to you later techno Love ya " Dream said
Sapnap and George quickly ran back to the kitchen table and sat down.
Dream came back a smile on his face.
" Sorry had to take a call " He said
" Nah it's okay How's Technoblade doing? " Sapnap asked a smug smirk on his face.
Dreams face immediately heated up.

/:/:/:/:::/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/::/::/:

Currently doing an all nighter with my friend:D
Don't worry we have talked basically everyday since covid was a thing and we both don't have it so we are staying safe and I hope you are too!
Go drink some water and have a snack :]
Word count: My body count but I ain't saying which one ;)
I feel like I have written this before but I can't find anything like it but I didn't check them all but hey Ho