Execution pt 2

I forgot about this until someone commented today and asked for part two. Sorry haha
Angst? Fluff? idk
/////////////////////

No one's PoV

" I thought I made myself clear Mr President " a voice growled.
Tubbo looked up at the person that knocked him and Quackity down.
" Dream? " Tubbo said, Dream stared down at the two his enchanted netherite armour shining in the sun.
" Didn't I say to not execute Technoblade, I do remember saying that? " the masked man said.
" Dream I under- " the younger was cut off my Dream
" I said to not execute Technoblade unless you want to lose your last life...Is that what you want? " the man in armour asked curiously.
" I-uh " Tubbo stuttered.

Throughout their whole conversation, Technoblade stood there frozen trying to comprehend how he isn't dead.
Dream looked at the pinkette and handed him a Pearl telling him to Pearl anywhere and he would be right behind him, and he did just that immediately pearling away from the stares.

By now Tubbo and Quackity were standing and no longer laying on the ground.
Dream stared at Tubbo before pushing his back onto a support beam. Dream took out his axe
" I did say you would lose your last life " Dream remarked
" Dream stop " Quackity tried to reason before Dream pushed him onto the floor again.
Dream lifted his axe into the air, Tubbo had fear in his eyes.
Dream brought the axe down... Right beside Tubbos head of it was a tiny bit to the left Tubbo would be no more. " Watch your back Mr President " Dream spat pulling his axe out of the woods and pearling in the direction techno pearled leaving the crowd in shock.

Dream landed beside the nether portal seeing the man in royal clothing sitting down leaning against the obsidian portal. " Jesus I thought I was dead " Techno chuckled running a hand through his hair.
" I wouldn't let that happen you know that You're a god you can't die to the hands of a mortal now, can you? " Dream said
" Your right " Techno agreed.
" Let's go somewhere where we won't get killed?" Dream said helping the other up.
They walked the opposite way of the nether portal
Past George's old house ( not sure of his house is in that area but if not pretend it is )
They finally saw a small area by a pond.
They sat down relaxing.
" Thank you so much Dream, I wouldn't be here without you, " Techno said leaning his head on Dreams shoulder
" It's okay " Dream said rubbing circles in the pinkettes back.
The only sounds were the chirps of birds and the soft gust of wind.

///////////////////

Well, that was a decent chapter :)
Word count:455
I honking hate online school. Just because you don't have a life doesn't me I don't have one, that goes out to my Science and maths teacher. The mfs post like 4 pages of work each day.