Crazed

Criminal Dream and
Special agent Techno
This isn't rlly a relationship DNB but it's still DNB.
It ain't sad but it isn't that happy. ALSO MURDER? MAYBE BLOOD YEAH BLOOD GORE ALL THE MURDER SHIZ GUNS !!!!!!! TALK OF MURDER AND BLOOD IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TOPICS DONT READ PLEASE
Enjoy :D
/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/://::/

No ones PoV

Techno slammed his fists on the table startling
Phil and Wilbur.
" This fucking bastard is so annoying " Techno growled looking at the file.
" Techno you need to calm down if your angry you aren't much help " Phil said
Techno glared at his superior before standing up.
" I need some air I won't be long " The pinkette said
Walking out the room grabbing his jacket from his desk and walking out the building doors.
Why can't this fucker just show himself
Techno thought clenching his fist's.
Technoblade finally calmed down and went back inside to see Wilbur and Phil in the same spot they were before he left.
" Is there anything new? " Techno asked sitting back down
" Yeah we found a phone number but it's a burner phone so not much we can do I doubt he payed in card but I had Sapnap go check it out " Wilbur informed him.
" Did you call it? " Techno asked
" Yeah straight to voicemail " Phil said not taking his eyes of the white board with evidence on it.
" So he has killed four people, Casey Anderson, Archie Mackenzie , Mark Ross and Calum Davie.
All four of them went to college and studied English but didn't pursue a work in it and all had...Pink hair"
Phil said before him and will looked at Techno their eyes wide.
" You have to be kidding me " Techno said dragging his hands down his face exhausted.
" The killer is going after people that look like you techno " Wilbur said still shocked that they didn't see this sooner.
" Right okay we need to tell people that match this description to be careful and stay home if possible " Techno said standing up and walking towards the board.
" He his always putting 'Dream'  by the bodys  maybe that's some type of nickname maybe a code or something " Techno said his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.
" Wilbur " a heavy accented ravenette walked into the room.
" I managed to track down where the burner phone was bought and it was payed in card...But the card was in the name of someone called Angus Sinclair
And I have tracked his address he lives in Manberg drive house 7 " SapNap said holding a notebook.
" Right let's go get him " Techno said
" Techno I don't want you going if this killer is killing copy's of you I don't want you getting hurt " Phil said stopping the man.
" Phil I'm going I want to catch this bastard and that's finale " Techno knew he shouldn't talk to his boss like that but he wanted to put this sicko behind bars. Phil sighed and nodded. Techno picked up his jacket and gun placing it in the holster on his hip.

The three got into a black jeep driving tit he address.
" No dumb moves this time techno I rather you not end up shot like last time " Wilbur said as he turned onto Manberg drive.
The three walked up tot while house phil knocked.
" Hello? Angus Sinclair it's the FBI open the door and we can make this easy for the both of us " Phil yelled. No answer.
" Techno will you do the honours " Wilbur said him and Phil moving out the way.
Techno slammed his shoulder against the door breaking the lock making the door swing open.
" I'll take the left of the house, Wilbur you take the right and Techno you take upstairs " Phil said the other two nodding pulling the guns out.
Wilbur slowly walked through the kitchen being as quiet as he could Wilbur pulled the walkie talkie towards his mouth " The right of the house is clear "
Phil was in the living room seeing nothing before he saw a door and checked nothing just a bathroom, Phil spoke into his walkie talkie " Left of the house is clear "
Techno opened a door revealing a bedroom.
Technoblade kept his gun infront of him but he saw nothing. " I'm almost done up here I'll be done in a second but so far nothing " Techno spoke quietly into the walkie talkie.
He opened another door to a second bedroom and saw a man with pink hair laying  dead next to the bed and piece of paper beside him.
" Yeah I'm going to need an ambulance here I've got a body " He said into the walkie talkie puting his gun away.
He put a pair of rubber gloves on ( don't ask where he got them just roll with it )
He then picked up the note.
' meet me at the restaurant on Pogtopia street
Tomorrow 5pm
Can't wait for our date
- Dream '
Techno wanted so badly to just kill this Dream guy.
Phil and Wilbur walked in with two paramedics.
The paramedics covered the body and did their jobs.
" What's that " Wilbur asked looking at the piece of paper.
Techno passed him the paper.
Wilbur and Phil read it.
" are you gonna do it? " Wilbur asked
" If we get this guy in cuffs by tomorrow night then yes " Techno said walking toward the door.
Phil sighed know he couldn't stop the pinkette.
The three made it back to the FBI building and tried to figure out who this person was before tomorrow.
" Okay so he must atleast have a relationship with techno some how " Wilbur said looking at the board there was now five victims.
" Techno have you met anyone recently that gave you a weird feeling?" Phil asked
" No not that I know of anyway " Techno said thinking.
" Well there was this one guy I remember I was getting coffee and he was in front of me and payed for mine and just said ' he felt like being kind ' " Techno remembered
" Do you know is name? " Wilbur asked
" His name was Clay he didn't give a second name " techno said
" Okay right we are getting somewhere, Techno ask Sapnap if he can possibly find him " Phil said
Techno nodded and went to sapnaps office.
" Hey sap I need you to try and find this guy called Clay we don't have his second name " techno said standing beside sapnaps chair.
" Okay " Sapnap said as he began to type.
" That narrows out search down to 1347 people called Clay here " SapNap said
" Okay maybe add that they went to * random college name * they must know I studied English "
Techno added
" Okay so only 398 people that are called Clay and went to that college " the ravenette sighed.
" Umm they recently lost someone? And if they did that might explain why he's kill people similar to me" techno proposed.
Sapnap then started typing.
" narrows out search down to 147 " SapNap explained
" Maybe it was a boyfriend they lost? " Techno asked.
Sapnap typed that in.
" okay so now we only have 24 " SapNap smiled
" Okay okay uh can you show me their faces I could maybe recognise the guy " Techno asked
Sapnap clicked through them and it was around 10 people in when techno spoke " Wait it's that guy I remember him "
" Clay Boden studied English but dropped out and decided to develop video games. His boyfriend was killed in a hostage situation the only other existing family was his father who left him six years ago " SapNap read
" We got our guy. Could you print out the files for me please " Techno asked
" Will do I'll bring them up to you guys " SapNap said.
Techno walked out the shorter's office and headed up to the briefing room where phil and Wilbur were still working on the evidence.
" We got the guy " Techno said
" Really! Who is he? " Wilbur asked
" His full name is Clay boden and he studied English at the same college as me but dropped out to develop video games " Technoblade informed.
" Now we just learn everything we can about this guy and we will get him tomorrow " Phil smiled.

* skip to the 'Date' the next night*

Technoblade got out the car adjusting his jacket.
He walked inside the restaurant and went to the lady standing at front.
" Hi table for Blade? " The man asked
" Oh yes right this way sir " The lady smiled and lead him to a table.
" Thank you " He said and sat down patiently waiting for the other to show.

A moment later a tall blond walked up to his table and sat down.
" Hello special agent Blade " Dream smiled.
" Hello to you to Clay Boden " Techno said.
The mention of his real name caused Dream to widen his eyes but he quickly recovered.
" So you are probably wondering why I asked you here when I obviously will get arrested " Dream said
" Oh I already know why " Techno responded.
Dream gestured his hand for the pinkette to explain.
" You are a psychopath that killed five men that all went to college for English and had pink hair and the reason for that was that your boyfriend of three years was killed by a special agent during a hostage situation. Another thing is that all the victims look like me and are similar to your late boyfriend " Techno explained smoothly.
Dream clapped " Well done Special agent but do you really think I'm stupid enough to just come into a restaurant that will be surrounded by police as soon as I walk inside the doors " the blond asked.
Techno raised his eyebrows " Well..."
" And you obviously have a little birdie listening to a microphone on your tie " Dream smiled and moved beside the other grabbing his tie and putting his finger over the mic causing Phil and Sapnap being unable to listen to their conversation.
" Does the name GeorgeNotFound ring a bell agent " Dream asked. Technos eyes widened.
" Of course you do he is one of the most dangerous and also uncatchable bomber's to be know " Dream said.
" I guess you know that I have now planted around six bomb underneath this building on the gas pipes and if the bombs are set off this whole street will be killed " The blond smiled.
Techno heard a click from underneath the table, Dream had a gun pointed at him.
" So techno if you want everyone to die then you will let me walk out now without being arrested that I know everything I can correct it " Dream giggled.
Techno leaned forward " You will have to blow my face of before you can walk out of here and for you too think you are in charge here by pointing a gun at me think again honey " He growled.
" Well that's not very nice " Dream pouted and sat closer to techno putting his hand under his jacket and grabbing Technos revolver.
" You won't need this " Dream said putting the gun away.
" Techno just let him go otherwise this whole place will blow " Phil said.
" So what is it gonna be Agent This place blowing up or me walking out here Scot free " Dream asked
Techno didn't respond for a moment " You can go"
" But you won't because I found him " Techno said looking up.
" I found your father "
" No you didn't " Dream said anger in his voice.
" Yes we did James boden he left you six years ago and moved out of state but he came back recently and just our luck he was right here...But sadly he doesn't remember anything I'm so sorry " Techno said
" You aren't sorry. Sorry is for people who don't understand. Now if you will excuse I will be leaving " dream said
" He's here " Techno said quickly
Dream stopped in his tracks.
" If you come without a fight you can see the man that caused you so much pain " The pinkette tried to reason.
Dream was deep in thought and that gave techno enough time to grab the gun out of the mans hand.
Techno kicked his knee under the table causing the man to hold his knee in pain to which techno got up and dragged him out of his seat pinning him to the ground.
" You really should pay more attention Clay " Techno smugly smiled as police came swarming in wearing swat gear like it was full of criminals and also bomb squad.
Techno put hand cuffs on the blond,taking out his phone and shoving it into his own pocket and pulled him up of the ground and shoving him forward to walk.
Another agent took the blond.
Dream stopped and looked back at techno and gave him a crazed smile.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/://:/:

Criminal minds entropy Vibes I think so bc I used that as my main inspiration.
I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END JTNKSJSKEKD.
So if it's shit blame it on someone that ain't me. I don't know rlly it's kinda shit but hey Ho
Word count: 2139

Not yall saying Dream has long fingers how short are your fingers 💀💀 you guys must be tiny