Violent Violets

There was a small wail starting Seven and Matthew. Ink wiped his eyes both pale blue teardrops. "That's so sad! Your whole family! I knew he was a bad guy! I can just feel in in my bones." his eyes flickered to random shaped and colors again. He was so emotional once he became Fate...

   "Ink!?" Seven gasped standing up. "What are you doing here?"

   Ink wiped his eyes again. "I wanna help you take him down!" He floated in the air his cape flowing. He hated walking when he could fly like this. "I don't like him. Judging by your story you should be the one in that place."

   Matthew gave a suspicious look and stood as well. Ink doesn't have his memories obviously and yet he offered to help. That's strange. "Why?"

  "I dunno. I just don't like him muh. He and Error look weird together. He just gives off this creepy feeling. " Ink shuddered to get his point across. "But that doesn't matter! I wanna help!" He offered his hand.

   Seven snarled. He never really liked this Ink. Old bad memories. Maybe it was the Fate aura he gave off.

   Matthew stared st the hand and frowned. That makes no sense. Why would Ink offer to help? Just when he thought he had Ink figured out. He trusts Ink and all but.... With Matthieu here... This could be a trap.

   And then he thought about Error. Ink said they didn't look right together. He hadn't thought about that. Error wouldn't be happy like this. Even if he didn't know why hed always be uncomfortable. He'd never get an explanation.

   And he thought of Matthieu... That dirty little... He snarled under his breath and took Inks hand. "We'll need a plan."

   Seven stared dumbfounded. "But you just said–"

   "I changed my mind Seven."

   Ink grinned snd flipped in the air. " Sweet! What's the plan!?"

   Matthew hummed thinking. "Ill need to speak to Error without Matthieu around."

   Seven frowned and tapped his foot. He looked up as the stars appeared. Perfect. "I have an idea."