Someone He Created

"Holy shit..." Seven whispered and then jumped up. "We have go stop him!! He could kill everyone!"

   "If I try to stop him now he will kill everyone." Matthew sighed.

   "Stop talking like this is already over!" Seven snapped.

   "It is over! I have no power right now. I'm barely alive at this point! This isn't like Fate! Error is in his hands. Crayola is in his hands. Ink is already this close to pissing him off. You shouldn't be with me! It's to late!" Matthew snapped right back. He subconciously reached for his handkerchief to tug on it and keep himself grounded. It was gone. Right. He forgot.

   There was a slow clapping. "Well done Mattie! Im so glad you decided o show yourself! I've been looking everywhere for you."

   Sevens sockets went wide as he stepped back. "You."

   Matthieu snapped his eyes to the young skeleton. "Silence." He waved his hand and sent him away.

   Matthew turned on his heels and snarled. "Where did you take him!?"

   "Oh hush. I just sent him home. I don't much like killing kids. Besides. I like that one. He's a firecracker. Crayola was telling me all about him." Matthieu put his hands in his pockets with a fabricated smile.

   "Don't touch them Matthieu."

   "I don't plan on it. After all I never planned to kill anyone until you forced my hand."

   "You tried to erase my code!"

   "Yes. Yours. No one elses. And then you tried to delete me. What happened to all those 'brother' speeches?" He unseathed his sword and inspected it. "This was father's sword."

   "He was my father! Not yours!"

   "Oh you have room to talk. Taking mothers handkerchief. Tsk tsk." He clicked his tongue and smiled. "I have it back now."

   Matthew swallowed. His knees were shaking. He was essentially powerless against him. An all powerful being. Someone who sapped all of his power away. Someone he created...

   "Oh Mattie. So sad. Hush hush. Come here now. We can work this out."

   Matthew glared at him. He remembered that tone. He never realized it before but that was the tone he used when he was pretending to be his friend.

   "Come here Matthew." Matthieu narrowed his eyes.

   Matthew was moving on. He forgot how strong Manipulation was. Matthieu never should have become this strong.

   And somehow he imagined Error kneeling like his mother had. Fear in his eyes as his perception suddenly turned and he realized this wasn't who he thought he was. Seconds too late.

   And Matthew lit up with anger.