Ghost - Epilogue

"Mm good morning my prince~" Error murmured softly kissing Matthews cheek.

   Matthew sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. It was staring to get long again. "It's been a month. When are you gonna let that go?"

   "Never. I can't believe you didn't tell me you were a Prince." He pouted a bit.

   "It's not something important. Besides. It wad a long time ago anyway." Matthew went to sit up and yawn.

   "Might wanna wear your handkerchief high today~" Error chuckled softly.

   Matthew flushed and slapped a hand over his neck. "Error."

   "Sorry sorry." He chuckled and sat up. His shirt rode up a little as he stretched. "What are you doing today?"

   "There's a few more Watchers unaccounted for. I'm gonna go see if I can find them. I'm taking Crayola with me." Matthew slid his shirt on and his vest on top of that.

   "You're gonna leave me with Ink!?"

   Matthew giggled snd pressed a kiss to his cheek. "You'll be okay. Ill see you later."

   "Bye Starshine.. " Error huffed.

   Matthew sighed and walked through the portal onto the road in Refresh. Crayola had stayed the night with Seven so he had to be picked up.

   "You guys are disgustingly sweet." A voice muttered.

   Matthew sighed softly and looked up. "Who knew getting rid of the virus would leave me stuck with you?"

   Matthieu gave a grin. "Awe Mattie don't be so meannnnn."

   "I don't have time for you." Matthew walked off and sighed.

   "I said I was sorry!!!" Matthieu huffed floating behind him.

   "Matthieu. You went insane. Im not going to forgive you. I just tolerate you because I'm stuck with you."

   "And you love me at least a little bit." Matthieu smiled.

   "Don't push it or I'll keep looking for a way to get rid of you." Matthew huffed coming up to Sevens apartment door.

   "Fine." Matthieu crossed his arms. "Your hickey is visible."

   Matthew flushed and pulled his handkerchief up to cover it. "Shut up."

   "Who shut up?" Crayola asked answering the door. He was already dressed.

   Matthew shook his head. "No one kiddo. Come on. Let's go."