Vision

"Ink isn't back yet." Seven huffed pacing. His nerves were really getting to him. He was worried about Crayola. And honestly Matthew. He wouldn't know what to do without the other man. Matthew has saved himself and Crayola several times. 

   Matthew was lost in thought. He was really really old. And all his memories were surfacing. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. It was a tangly mess. He needed his brush but it was back in the anti-void. And there was no way he was going there. 

   "Ink you bastard! Give me my cape now!" Error snarled

   Ink cackled and stuck his tongue out. "Come get it."

   Matthew and Crayola both looked up and watched Error pause. He frowned and looked relieved. "Seven. Crayola has been looking for you all day."

   "Yeah. I got sidetracked. Look we gotta talk to you."

   "We as in you and Ink? Is this something about Fate?" Error looked slightly worried. 

   Seven blinked and huffed. "No. It's about Matthew."

   "Matthieu? He's back in the anti-void with Crayola and Wind. What about him?" Error crossed his arms and snatched his cape away from Ink. 

   "No. They're talking about me Error." Matthew spoke up. Error didn't even seem to acknowledge Matthew had spoken. In fact... He hasn't noticed Matthew the whole time. 

   "Glitchy did you hear him?" Ink asked his eyes showing question marks. 

   Error put one hand on his hip and leaned to the side. "Hear who? Are you feeling okay?"

   Seven looked over at Matt. "He can't see you."