Chapter 8~ Like Old Friends

Soon we were talking like old friends. Everyone had picked their names while showing their powers. Then Alex was up and he walked right on outside and told us to stand back. We didn't listen. He rolls his eyes at everyone than looks at me.

"You too?" He asks me.

"I trust you." Alex and I share a smile. He starts turning and a red beam swirls around him and cuts off half of the statue. We all stood there in shock. I started clapping and everyone followed. Alex walked back towards us. "That was wicked." I spoke still in shock.

"Thanks." He blushed and sounded embarrassed.

"Is that what you're scared of? Because I think that was awesome "

"Sometimes I can't control it."

"I told you control isn't always a good thing."

"It is when it comes to me."

"So what if you lose control? You'll cause some Havok. And Havok is fun." I pat his arm and walk away. "I think I found a name for you." I turned around and  looked at him. "Havok." He smiled.

"Not bad." He chuckled and Raven spoke.

"For Charles it should be Professor X and Erik should be Magneto" Raven said.

"Sweet. Let's turn up the music." Angel said. We fooled around for what seemed like hours. I hung around the blonde. He even got a little flirty with me. We danced really close with his hands around my waist. When the song ended I looked over his shoulder.

"Blondie look." I pointed at the bat. "Darwin!"

"Yeah?" He said and I walked over and picked up the bat.

"Let's see how strong you really are."

"I'm game."

"You want to go first blondie?"

"Hell yeah." He picked up the bat and swung.

"Hit harder!" Me and Darwin both shouted. Alex kept hitting until we heard a loud.

"What are you doing?!" Everybody went silent. I looked at Alex. We shared a look. Then Raven started speaking and it went from bad to worse. She told them about the codenames we picked for them and they looked at us like we were little children.

"I expected more from you." Charles looked at Raven. I felt really bad for Raven and angry.

"Don't talk to her like that." I spoke up. Everybody looked at me and my heart was pounding.

"It's okay." Raven started.

"No, it's not. You go around looking for mutants to fight a battle you brought them in and expect them to what? Train 24/7 until they can't no more? Some of us have never even been in a real life fight. Give us a break before you put us to work." It was dead silent after I finished. Everybody was looking at me. But, not for the reason I thought so. I looked down and I was floating and glowing. A bright, bright red.

If this is what happens every time I get angry..I should get some meditation going.