Chapter 2~Run

*it might get a tad creepy 🧡❤️🔔💛~author*

As I was about to take the telephone I hear a loud scream. What was that? I walk outside the telephone booth and hear another scream. It seems to be coming from an alley way.

I got nothing to lose so I walk right down the alley way and look around. There's blood on the floor. Shaped like handprints?! A horrifying scream came from farther down the alley way so I walked. I see a dead man laying on the floor all bloody. And a girl and it seems like a man is trying to hurt her.

All of a sudden and feel rage dark anger. My body is so hot I look at my hands and they are glowing red.

"Hey! Get away from her!"

I point my hands toward him and he looked terrified.

"Okay okay I'm sorry!"

"Are you the one who murdered this man?"

"Yeah but it was an accident I swear! All I wanted was some money."

"You're a scumbag, you deserve rot in a jail cell." I face my head toward the girl.

"You got a phone?"

She seems comfortable around me but a little scared.

"Yes."

"Call 911. I wait until they arrive then I'll leave to make sure this dick head doesn't try to escape."

I waited 3 minutes until I heard them down the street.

"I'm gonna leave. Are you okay?"

The girl looked shocked but, she shook her head yes. "Thanks to you. Thank you so much I owe you a lot. What can I do to repay you?"

"Nothing, the fact that you're okay is all I need. But if you could tell the police about me I want them to know what I am and not to follow me or there will be consequences."

"Of course! Hurry I hear them coming."

I start to run. Fast. I don't know where I'm going and I need a new telephone to go to.

What She Didn't Know Was That Someone Was Looking For Me.