Chapter 3~Glowing Eyes

I've been running for a while I should take a break.It is nearly morning when I slow down. I look up ahead and see a bar. I need to eat so I head in that direction.

When I get in the bar it is basically empty. I take a seat and ask for a water and some pretzels. Since I'm asking for water they don't ask me for an Id. Which I didn't think to bring mine.

I've been in the bar for a good 20 minutes eating my food and controlling my breathing so I don't have a panic attack. I look around the bar and find a phone finally. But as soon as I stand up to walk over there the whole room shakes and the door to the bar opens.

"Let me get a whiskey. And a cigar." He yells to the bar tender. He seems grumpy and not a person to mess with.

"Now." He adds when bar tender stares at him. I start to be interested in this man, I don't even know why. With much courage I bring my water and pretzels and go sit right next to him.

He looks over in my direction but I just eat my pretzels. And pretend not to notice him. Then I try to sneak a peak at him. Then I feel something weird happen like a feeing that I can get into his head. I start staring at him and I feel something happen in my eyes but I don't pay attention.

"Kid stop staring at me." He turns his head in my direction. At looks at me for the first time. So it's so weird how he just noticed was looking at him.

"Kid, why are your eyes glowing."

I turn around at go to the bathroom and run to the nearest mirror.

Wolverine P.O.V. Is Next....