Chapter 1 ~What Am I?

hey guys before the story starts I have like different colors for the different powers so hope you like~xoxo bells 🔔💛🧡

     When I tried to defend myself a yellow and orange bright blast shook  everything around me. Finally, after a moment my vision cleared up I saw a bright yellow barrier around me protecting me. Through the yellow barrier I saw orange swirls around pieces of furniture pressing my step father and mother against the wall. I took this as a chance to escape, I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and focused on only my barrier coming down.

When I opened my eyes the barrier was down and the orange swirls were still holding the adults against the wall. Thank Lord! I'll worry about what's coming out of me later. I run up the stairs and pack my stuff and all the change I can get my hands on. I leave my phone I don't want them to try to call me. By the time I get down stairs whatever is happening is still going on. Thank You For Being Weird I say to my self.

I walk out the door and run. I don't know how long my "powers" I guess are going to hold up. I need to get out of this town. At this moment and time I really wished I had Uber. I need to think about where the nearest telephone is so I can call a cab. Usually when I think really hard I close my eyes so, when I start to think about a telephone something around me changes. It feels so different my atmosphere.

I open my eyes to see the remains of teal smoke around me and I'm in a telephone booth. Freaky. What am I ?