Ch 10

"I am not!" Rin whined in a huff, "Heathen,"

With a snarl, Amaimon began the race home as he chased after Rin who darted away from the enraged demon king.

"Haha you are slow," Rin sang taunting the king, Rin was so close to the dorms and almost to safety when Amaimon tackled him to the ground, pinning him where he lay. The earth king was infuriated in all meanings of the word but he could not bring himself to act further. He would only attack if Rin pissed him off.

Rin on the other hand accepted defeat and kissed Amaimon on the forehead, stunning the demon king.

"So does this mean I win?" Rin asked, his smirk showing the malicious intent he carried.

Amaimon snarled at the proposition, no Rin did not win! Amaimon won and proudly so, this wasn't Rin's achievement it was his! Rin, smiling like a Cheshire was getting happier and happier at the reaction.

"A tie then?"

"Rin I swear if you don't shut up,"

"If you want me to be quiet you might as well make me," Rin purred, once the words registered in Amaimon's mind he too shared a malice grin.

"Do you even comprehend the power you just gave me?" Amaimon purred darkly, his fangs slipping out as he eyed the soft flesh around Rin's neck.

"Well I gotta go make dinner," Rin said in a panic as he flung Amaimon off him and finally was safe in the dorms.

Amaimon was rather disappointed in how things turned out, he didn't even get to make Rin squeak! On top of the crushing betrayal, now Amaimon's host hurt, slamming into the nearby trees hurt, he didn't like it. The demon king wouldn't mind as much if Rin was playing with him, but the cured Nephilim just up and left!

Amaimon was displeased, to say the least. Rin, on the other hand, was rather relieved, for the first time in a while he felt weird again. Flushed cheeks, racing heart, his mind was left to ponder what Amaimon could mean. A kiss was all Rin intended but, Amaimon's ambitions seemed to go further than that.

Who knows what twisted plan Amaimon was plotting? What ploy, idea, scheme did he have in mind? Surely whatever the demon king of earth was planning wasn't going to be pleasant.

Rin slid into the kitchen trying to keep his mind off things for a bit, maybe if he were to have some food and drink something he could clear his mind, after all, he was feeling a bit peckish and starting to grow slightly nauseated.

But upon entering the kitchen he had to do a few double takes, Amaimon was sitting happily perched on the window sill looking into the kitchen, just waiting for Rin. The golden iris met Rins and he knew there was no escaping, he knew he should have just used the first-floor kitchen! But then again he kept all the fresh food on the second-floor kitchen, this kitchen was better equipped with the refrigerators and proper freezers.

"What are you doing there?!" Rin growled in shock.

"You seemed lonely," Amaimon lied.

"I just got in the kitchen,"

"And you look lonely," Amaimon added. "Now let me in,"

"I am not that stupid, you are staying outside,"

"I will break this window,"

"Have fun explaining to Mephisto why he has to replace a kitchen window," Hissing at Amaimon, Rin felt proud of himself.

"Rin it's rude to keep your mate locked out,"

"Last time I checked it was rude to try and eat your mate,"