Masked Dedede Jr.!/The true meanings of hero

In the end of the chapter, (Y/N) aka Dedede Jr. was battling the Sludge villain and Ignite Edge in the middle of a shopping district. As he battles the monsters, the fire caused by them begins to get worse by the minute. Meanwhile, Meta-Knight and his crew noticed the big trail of smoke in the distance and raced to (Y/N)'s aid. Nearby the shopping district among the crowds, the skinny man known as Toshinori Yagi otherwise known as All-Might the Number 1 Pro Hero noticed the situation in the shopping district. As much as (Y/N) is concerned about the sludge, he's still worried about Izumi while battling the fires and the villains. How will this battle end?

We now see (Y/N)'s apple of his eye, Izumi, who felt guilty leaving King Dedede Jr. behind after she grabbed on to All Might before he took off. But why is she very glum?

????: "She still can't face reality, even though she's already in third year in junior high and she's smokin' hot."

????: "It's time for you to think seriously about your future."

????: "You also have to consider what's realistic."

Izumi: (shedding tears) Even the top pro-hero said it.

Those were the thoughts inside of her head that people say to her. She couldn't accomplish her dream of becoming a hero without a quirk. No one gave her support, not even the Pro Heroes. Only Dedede Jr. can support her, even herself.

Izumi: (sniffling) Don't cry! You knew, didn't you? The reality?

She felt guilty and depressed about not looking at reality. She didn't avert her eyes in reality, only her dreams and fantasy. Then she remembered when she first met Kirby and his friends, along with (Y/N), the only one who sees her as the future hero. On another note, she was still worried about what he'd say to her when she left him behind, but she remembered what Dedede Jr. said.

(Y/N): "Being heroes is not about having quirks, it's about taking responsibility, helping others, saving lives and defending your homes, friends, and family. Don't let those jerks tell you what to do!"

Izumi blushes just thinking about Dedede Jr. and she remembers that he's always happy to help her no matter what. Suddenly, Fololo & Falala rushed to Izumi to tell her something important and urgent.

Izumi: Fololo? Falala? What's wrong?

Fololo: We heard from Meta-Knight that Dedede Jr.'s in trouble!

Falala: He ordered us to warn you that the shopping district is under attack by the sludge that you and Dedede Jr. encountered!

Not a moment too soon, they heard an explosion and looked at the shopping district where they're standing right now.

Izumi: Is this where the explosion earlier was...?

Fololo: Dedede Jr. could be in there!

Falala: Come on! We need to help, now!

The two friends raced to help the Hammer-Lord Hero, but only Izumi is still standing.

Izumi: "Wait, does this mean I came out of my habit without noticing?"

Izumi walked into the crowds to see what's going on and she looked at what she feared. It was the sludge from earlier that she and (Y/N) encountered and he's with Ignite Edge, The Swordsman of Flame!

Izumi: "Why's this guy here?!? Did he get away from All Might?!"

Izumi remembered when she was hanging onto All Might when he's flying, it made him drop the captured sludge, freeing it without her or All Might noticing.