The Hammer Lord Hero/ Gigant Edge Attacks!

At the end of the last chapter, Our protagonist reached his destination and Izumi was surprised that Kirby and his friends were real. Her mother thought it was a scam, but after a few minutes with Dedede & Meta Knight she trusts them. When Kirby, Dedede & Co. left, Meta Knight, his allies, and Bandana Waddle Dee stayed behind to help (Y/N). Meta Knight believed that heroes in Musutafu were rogue and they're not doing their job right. One day he'll prove them wrong, and (Y/N) will prove that quirkless people can be heroes too. As time passed, they matured into young teenagers. What have become of them now?

Welcome to Musutafu, Tokyo. A superhuman society full of heroes and villains. It might be full of powered-hungered villains, but the heroes put a stop to it. However, 80% of the society have quirks and the other 20% are identified as quirkless. That would be a sign of discrimination and heroes didn't know about, except for a few certain "heroes." 

Lately, there have been rumors of "heroes" who don't have quirks, but that didn't stop them. They described them as a masked swordsman with a group of knights, and a caped man with a mallet that packs a powerful punch. It is heard that they stop villains and criminals and show the heroes that quirks are not required for heroism. The pro heroes believe they're vigilantes and could lead to the villain side, but the masked swordsman protested that the pro heroes aren't doing their jobs right. 

Meanwhile the caped man's been doing his duty clobbering villains, robbers, trouble-makers, protecting the innocent and those who aren't strong and he's not alone. Next to him is a waddle dee wearing a bandanna, carrying a spear to help him and two spherical creatures floating, one is blue and one is pink. Citizens know them because they watch them fight villains, saving hostages, and the swordsman and the caped man worked together to win a battle. The masked swordsman was known as Sir Meta Knight and the caped man was known as King Dedede Jr.

It was a beautiful day in the city, people lived in peace, and nothing to spoil it. Here we find a young feminine high school student with long green curly hair, voluptuous body, a large bosom and beautiful emerald eyes with a few freckles on each cheek. She's jogging while on her way to her school, she can see a giant villain on the railroad tracks. The villain punched the electric power transmission, causing a piece to fall down. Just as it was about to crash, The Muscle Hero, Death Arms arrived. 

Citizen 1: Look, It's Death Arms!

Citizen 2: Wow! I didn't know he's that strong.

Suddenly, ropes of water appeared, it came from another hero, The Rescue Specialist, Backdraft.

Backdraft: Stay back, Everyone! It's too dangerous! Please stand clear!

The greenette is starting to get excited, she can barely see what's happening. There's just one question, what did the giant villain ever do?

Citizen 3: How did this happen?

Citizen 4: He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered.

Citizen 3: A bag snatcher?

Citizen 5: Listen, the train's delayed... I don't know if I could make it to work.

Suddenly, as the greenette digs through the crowd, a hero swooped in, Kamui Woods. The girls in the area we're excited to see him.

Fangirls: KYA! Go Kamui Woods!

Kamui Woods reached up to the villain. Before he could attack, a group of Air Ride Machines appeared! There were different types; Formula Star, Rocket Star, Winged Star, Shadow Star, Turbo Star, and Swerve Star. The citizens realized who they are.