Bio

Name: (Y/N)

Nickname: "King Dedede Jr." or (Mostly "Dedede Jr.")

Hero Name: The Hammerlord Hero/The Hero of Dreams, "King Dedede Jr." (Named after his father)

Looks: Like a human, later on he'll have the same looks like Dedede, wears his Dedede robes, (f/c) shoes, (s/f/c) pants, (e/c) eyes, (h/l) (h/c) hair, and has a normal human body. He'll get an 6-pack when he's older.

Personality: Friendly, Generous, Trustful, Loyal, and Bold(To Izumi, Uraraka, and his friends), Short-fused, Mischievous, Stubborn, Hotheaded, Sadistic(To the ones who would dare harm Izumi or the girls), Shy,(When it comes to being around girls, even the ones with "large bosoms"), and Cold-blooded(when wearing his mask and battling his opponents).

Likes: Being king, eating food, being devious, his trusty hammer, his father, the Super Smash Bros., Kirby, his friends, clobbering his enemies, being with his friends, proving Bakugou and the heroes that they're wrong, Most of all his secret crush (Izumi).

Dislikes: N.M.E, All-for-one, Seeing Izumi getting bullied, being called "F.A.T", The League of Villains, Bakugou bullying anyone, being teased, the villains of Smash, Stubborn, Arrogant, and Cowardly Heroes, The dark versions of Dedede, seeing Izumi sad, bullied, or in danger, and most of all, Losing Izumi to someone else.

Weapons: The Dedede hammer, The Masked Dedede hammer, a giant axe, and his mask.

Attacks: Gordo Throw, Inhale, Dedede Storm, Super Dedede Jump, and Jet Hammer Dash

Final Smash: "Dede-Rush" (Y/N) will catch his opponents in a caged ring, and be hit by a barrage of missiles, then he'll use his "Masked Dedede Hammer" to clobber his opponents and launch them like fireworks.

Macho-Dedede: When (Y/N) gets very furious, he gains purple aura and bulks up. The aura came from the Jamba Heart and Demon Frog. In addition, he has beefy arms and a buff chest. When his enemy is defeated or his anger is cooled down, he shrinks down back to normal.

Backstory: Escargoon found (Y/N) and showed him to Dedede. Meta Knight knew leaving a young child alone would be dangerous, so he told him what needs to be right. Dedede decided to adopt (Y/N) as his new son. He told Kirby, Tiff, Tuff, and the rest of Cappy Town and the Super Smash Bros about the news. (Y/N) befriends Kirby because he's friendly, heroic and determined. Dedede claims (Y/N) to be the new future ruler of Dreamland and hopefully protect his home. But little did they know, including (Y/N), his true story will be discovered in the future, and will be facing Kirby's long-time enemy.