Prologue

Young (Y/N) pov:

Uncle Escargoon and I were in the park, for rest and relaxation. My dad's been rough on him and he wanted to get some rest. I asked him if we could walk in the park, and he agreed. My dream was to adventure Tokyo, Japan and to help anyone who's in need. Uncle Meta Knight told me that Kirby ventures out to new worlds, but it's filled with danger. "I ain't afraid of what's out there, I wanna be just like Dad and Kirby!"

Escargoon: "(Y/N), I'll be resting in the little bench area if you need me."

(Y/N): "Okay, Uncle Escargoon."

Escargoon: "Just promise to keep yourself out of trouble."

(Y/N): "Don't worry, Uncle. I promise I will not cause trouble, unlike last time."

Escargoon went to the bench area to rest while (Y/N) finds something to do.

(Y/N): "Man, there's nothing to do. Hmm... Uncle Meta Knight told me if I go to new places, I must be natural. Hard to believe, I could make new friends just like Kirby.

But, where to start?"

(Y/N) found his answer. He heard a ruckus not too far. He saw kids with weird abilities Bullying a green-haired girl. Luckily, (Y/N) was able to bring his hammer with him just in case. But he remembered he promised to stay out of trouble, but (Y/N) would rather fight for someone's life rather than seeing them suffer.

Izumi: "Kacchan, *sniff* Why are you doing this? Heroes aren't supposed to be like that! If you keep doing that, I-I-I... I'll never forgive you!"

A young girl with blonde hair with a rude attitude only smirked.

Katsumi: "Even though you're quirkless... you're pretending to be a hero, Deku?"

Katsumi or "Kacchan" to Izumi, and her lackeys prepared to attack her. But when they got close to her... POW!!! Katsumi got whacked by something powerful, Izumi's eyes were shut. When she opened them, a caped figure appeared in front of her! He wasn't friendly to Katsumi's lackeys.

Lackey 1: "Hey! What's with the outfit? Are you pretending to be a king?"

Lackey 2: "I bet he's quirkless like Deku too, even more useless!!"

Both of them laughed at (Y/N), but that's when his blood pressure is up too high.

He wielded his hammer and got ready for battle.

(Y/N): "Hmph! You two look dumber and stupider than that blondie!"

Lackey 1: "What did you just say?!"

Lackey 2: "You couldn't beat us up with that weak hammer of yours!"

(Y/N): "Grrr... Alright, then! THIS IS WAR!!!"

The two bullies charged at (Y/N), but (Y/N) uses his Super Dedede Jump to jump high and crashes down on both of them. He then gives the first lackey a Jet Hammer Rush to the face launching him out of the park. The second lackey got scared of (Y/N). He ran away as fast as he could, but (Y/N) used his Inhale to bring him back. After inhaling, he unleashes his Giant Dedede Swing, launching far away. Katsumi returned after the hammer swing she got from (Y/N), and she was furious.

Katsumi: "Hey, Fatty! What's your problem!?"

(Y/N): "Problem? My problem is that you jerks are bullying her! You had no right to do that!"

Katsumi: "She's quirkless and she'll never become a hero! And of course, You will always be just like her!"

She didn't realize she made a big mistake. (Y/N) was very angry and that is where he crossed the line. He decided to teach her a lesson she'll never forget. (Y/N) smacks her with his hammer and gives her the Final Smash, "The Dede-Rush!" After that, she was badly injured and couldn't move an inch. Izumi watches everything she's seen. She was speechless and didn't say a word. (Y/N) turned around and saw her, to him, it looked like She was scared of him. He gently approached Izumi without harming her.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?"

Izumi: "Y-yeah... I'm okay. How did you beat them by doing all of those moves? Do you have a quirk?"

(Y/N): "A quirk? What's a quirk?"

Izumi:"You don't know what a quirk is? It's like a superpower that superheroes use to battle villains."

(Y/N): "Oh... well, who needs one when you can pack a giant punch with a hammer?"

Izumi: "You only use a hammer... and you don't need a quirk?"

(Y/N): "Exactly. By the way, My name's (Y/N). But call me Dedede Jr. if you like."

Izumi: "My name is Izumi Midoriya, Kacchan used to call me Deku because I have no quirk."

She smiled a little and (Y/N) blushed a little bit. He's never seen a girl with a cute, innocent smile. Before (Y/N) could say anything, he heard a voice.

Escargoon: "(Y/N) Dedede Jr.!"

(Y/N): "Uh-oh."

Escargoon: "You got a lot of explaining to do, Mister! You promised and of course you end up breaking it!"

(Y/N): "It wasn't my fault! The bullies are the ones who started the fight!"

Izumi: "He's right, he didn't do anything wrong. He protected me from being bullied!"

Escargoon: "Listen, lil' missy! This has no concern of you being in this! He's just like his father, only more dangerous and vicious!!"

????: "Are you sure about that?"

They see Meta Knight standing on top of a lamp post.

Meta Knight: "(Y/N) I know saving a person in distress is important, but you need to control your anger. It's starting to become more uncontrollable."

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, Uncle Meta Knight. I was holding my anger as long as I could, but those wiseguys asked for it."

Meta Knight: "We can discuss this later. His majesty is expecting your return to Dreamland."

Escargoon: "And you better tell him how much trouble you caused!"

Meta Knight flies away to the Battleship Halberd, and Escargoon starts up the limousine.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, Izumi, but we'll get a chance to see each other someday."

Izumi: "Yeah... I'll wait for your return. I'll never forget you!"

Back in Dreamland, The King was waiting for his son's return. He was not happy when he heard the news from Escargoon, so was Tiff. Meta Knight told them to calm down, but Dedede wouldn't calm down. He was worried that he would end up like a threat to Popstar, even worse than Nightmare Enterprises.

A/N: It looks like (Y/N)'s made quite a mess, but he wants to protect anyone and everyone from danger. His temper is a problem and how would he and his father figure it out? The answers will be told in the next chapter.