Bakugo's Brutal Bash/Meeting All-Might/Clobbering the Cat-callers

Last chapter, Meta Knight just encountered All Might while battling a sludge thief. However, Meta Knight ambushed the sludge by using his Final Smash, Galaxia Darkness. Unfortunately, the sludge villain brought back up to assist him and it was shocking for Meta Knight. The sludge's partner was known as Miasmoros, a poisonous monster from Kirby's world, Planet Popstar. Meta Knight insisted All Might to pursue the sludge fiend while he battled Miasmoros. The battle didn't take long enough as Miasmoros was no match for the powerful Meta Knights. After the battle Meta Knight ordered his crew to warn (Y/N) otherwise known as "King Dedede Jr." about a sludge villain on the loose.

We now find our Hammer Lord Hero along with his large-bosomed cinnamon roll at Aldera Junior High. After class, (Y/N) was still fuming about Katsumi scolding Izumi for not being a hero earlier while the green-haired damsel tried to calm him down.

(Y/N): (Brother, If I see "Lady Hot-Head" and hear another of her insults, I won't hesitate to finish her off myself!)

Izumi: *getting worried about (Y/N)* Are you OK, (Y/N)-kun?

(Y/N): Yeah. It's just that dumb idiot Bakugou is really getting on my nerves. She doesn't know the consequences that are happening right now. One day, you and I are gonna prove her wrong! You can become a hero!

Izumi: *blushing more* I still appreciate your support. *checks her phone* Hey, (Y/N)-kun! Check it out! This morning's incident is all over the headlines, including you and the Meta-Knights!

(Y/N): Really? You won't mind if I read, would you?

Izumi: Not at all.

As (Y/N) found himself in the headline, he started to read.

(Y/N): "King Dedede Jr. and the Meta Knights strike again! Able to take down a gigantic villain with a powerful cannon and the power of teamwork! No quirks required! Dedede Jr. confirms that people who are diagnosed quirkless believe they can become heroes!"

Izumi's feeling too excited about this. Despite the fact of her chest being the size of mountains, she knows that (Y/N) is the only one who understands her. On (Y/N)'s point of view, he believes Izumi will be a hero. However, away from duties of protecting the city, sometimes he does his best not to stare at her enormous chest. Luckily, he was taught from not only Meta-Knight, but a few people he knows not to stare at a woman's chest. Always treat a lady with respect, unless it's Bakugou of course.

Izumi: Come on, (Y/N)! I wanna get home and write this down in my notebook!

But they were rudely interrupted by Katsumi and her lackeys, and of course (Y/N) is not surprised. Katsumi was holding Izumi's notebook.

(Y/N) *unamused*: May we help you, "Lady Hot-Head?"

Katsumi: I'm still not finished with you and Deku yet, "Dedede Jr."

(Y/N) *getting more irritated*: Just to be clear, I'll give 3 seconds to give her notebook back, or else I will use force and you'll be toothless!

Lackey 1: Yo, Katsumi what's up?

Lackey 2: Ah Dedede Jr. and the Oppai Goddess. Not gonna lie, you two would make a great quirkless couple.

Izumi blushed for complement but Katsumi grew jealous as she (Y/N) are staring at each other waiting to make a move. The lackey read Izumi's notebook.

Lackey 1: "Hero Analysis for the Future," huh?

Lackey 2: Seriously, Deku?

Izumi: I-It's fine, isn't it? Give it back!